PDA

View Full Version : Rebs Mar11 Lineup

Red celtic
03-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Who do you think will be healthy scratches now that we have some bodies coming back? My guess is that Lilly, Cline, Moore and Flatters will be out with Henitiuk playing defence. We should see some differant line combos with Johnson and Vandermeer back and Henitiuk possibly playing on the backend. :clown:

Tinner
03-10-2005, 01:26 PM
i think Moore will be in and Cline/Sutter will sit

tazndevil
03-10-2005, 01:35 PM
How about doing your old pals from the south a favor and leave Phaneuf and Fraser at home?

Not like its an important game anyway. We need the points more than you. And hey--you guys have already locked up a playoff spot. (LOL)

Seriously, how many of you guys are coming for the game?

I'd love to meet any and all of you.

Taz

tiny
03-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Shinyshoes about our loction. You should be able to "notice" us anyway. lol

SLASH
03-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Shinyshoes, Tiny and RDREB; make sure you stop by for a beverage or two!!

Slash

Shinyshoes
03-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Shinyshoes, Tiny and RDREB; make sure you stop by for a beverage or two!!

Slash
Your Buying? Sweet, Ill take 2! ;)

Tinner
03-11-2005, 01:22 PM
again, another game, another night at work.....i'll be listening though

Hockey101
03-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Sutter cant sit he is too good in the defence area better then most of the rebels already and the kid just turned 16.But you never know with the big sutter.Cline,Flatters,Frere,Knackstead will sit is my guess but you never know what the boss will do.

Shinyshoes
03-11-2005, 03:09 PM
They said on the Radio that Peiper is still hurt from that hit he laid late in the third and then limped off.

Also They said Young Sutter will sit as well.(not to mention Brent will not be behind the bench either, as he is away "Taking care of business things")

I thing the Scratches for tonight will be Flatters, Frere, Sutter, Peiper.

Hopefully having Vandy and Johnson back will give us enough to get past these damn hitmen!!

Go Rebels

tazndevil
03-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Just curious.

What is the reason why everyone thinks that Flatters?

Hurt?

Or just "not good enough to make the short list"?

Saw the guy play earlier in the year, and was pretty impressed. Thought he had good size, etc.

Just wondering

Taz

Tinner
03-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Sutter cant sit he is too good in the defence area better then most of the rebels already and the kid just turned 16.But you never know with the big sutter.Cline,Flatters,Frere,Knackstead will sit is my guess but you never know what the boss will do.

I disagree, doesn't matter how good or bad a player he is, he is a 16 rookie that is not as good as those he was replacing because of injury.