PDA

View Full Version : Teegan Moore

Brandonite
08-21-2007, 03:05 PM
What did you Winterhawk fans think of this guy last year?

OpenFivehole
08-22-2007, 05:48 PM
From what I saw from Teegan in the short time he was here was he played his heart out just about every shift. He was deadly in the faceoff circle, which hopefully was passed along to all the young kids we have on our roster. We also found out after the season that he had been playing all along with a busted up shoulder, so that just shows his character even more, playing with an injury to help teach these young kids what it takes to survive in this league. All of us Hawks fans appreciated what he did for us. It had to be incredibly tough for him to go from a playoff bound team that he had played for for 4 1/2 years to the worst team in the league in his last season.

Brandonite
08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Teegan's a good guy and also learned from some of the best leaders as well with the likes of Ryan Craig, Tootoo, Fehr & Stone etc. I couldnt imagine going to a team that was so far out of the race from the start! But then again when your 20 years old and the chances of you going far in your career are slim, why not go explore...theres gotta be more to do out in Portland then Brandon!!

Brandonite
08-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Anyone know where hes playing this season?

Brandonite
09-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Just in case any of you Winterhawk fans care, Teegan will be playing University hockey this season playing for University of Calgary - Dinos. He will be joined there by fellow Wheat King & team-mate Andre Blanchette as well as former Kamloops Blazer Jared Lukin

Dwight Schrute
09-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Just in case any of you Winterhawk fans care, Teegan will be playing University hockey this season playing for University of Calgary - Dinos. He will be joined there by fellow Wheat King & team-mate Andre Blanchette as well as former Kamloops Blazer Jared Lukin
wasnt lukin banned for coke use ?

Brandonite
09-23-2007, 09:27 PM
wasnt lukin banned for coke use ?

He was suspended last season I believe for cocaine yes. But he isn't banned as far as I know. He was playing with Florida Everblades of the ECHL when it happened I think...as far as I know he's clear though and playing University for Calgary!

Dwight Schrute
09-24-2007, 01:53 AM
He was suspended last season I believe for cocaine yes. But he isn't banned as far as I know. He was playing with Florida Everblades of the ECHL when it happened I think...as far as I know he's clear though and playing University for Calgary!
i thought he recieved a 2 year ban.

Brandonite
09-24-2007, 06:02 AM
i thought he recieved a 2 year ban.

Well maybe he did...I remember seeing a thing about him and how he said he was just looking forward to helping the Dinos. But he could have gotten suspended after that and I didn't hear about it, but he is on their 07/08 roster still.