PDA

View Full Version : Letters?

Shortys
08-23-2007, 01:56 PM
I know there was a post towards the end of the season last year about letters for this year, but I thought we should do it again, see if anyone changed their minds....

C- McRae (obvious)
A- Gillies
A- Durand
Maybe a 3rd A- Hulak??

hobster
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Im thinking teams always atleast have 1 d-man as a captain so im gonna say the third goes to either ward or a new overager that comes in

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-23-2007, 03:51 PM
I know there was a post towards the end of the season last year about letters for this year, but I thought we should do it again, see if anyone changed their minds....

C- McRae (obvious)
A- Gillies
A- Durand
Maybe a 3rd A- Hulak??
I agree and I had said before: McCrae for Captain, Gillies,Durand and Hulak with the A's.

Hobster I dissagree for giving Ward an A.

hobster
08-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Ward has the most games played by a blade on our roster right now and he really started to shine late last season his plus minus was bad but when your playing over 30 mins a game that will happen and i know personally everyone likes him in the locker room

WHL Crazy
08-23-2007, 08:20 PM
C- Justin McCrae
A- Gaelan Patterson
A- Colton Gillies
A- Teigan Zahn

Trav
08-23-2007, 09:44 PM
C - McCrae, would be stunned if he isn't.

A's going to - Durand, Gillies and Kaye.

I picked Durand and Kaye because when Molleken traded for them he talked about their character and leadership so I wouldn't be surprised if both have "A's" on their jerseys.

hobster
08-26-2007, 04:54 PM
C. McCRAE
A. GILLIES
A. DURAND
A. NEW OVERAGE D-MAN

So bassicly the blades will go with the top 3 untill lorne picks up his 3rd 20 year old d-man got to have atleast 1 guy on the back end waring a letter