PDA

View Full Version : Hey Teaps

mccabe23
03-10-2005, 03:44 PM
if your still online, go into the chat

Jovorock
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
if your still online, go into the chat
I don't think we have to start another thread to see if he can chat.

Please use the Private Message, thanks.

mccabe23
03-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Excuse me Jovo? I've been a regular poster from day one so don't tell me I can't post something on here. The private message box is small and most people don't notice they have a message. If one simple thread upsets you then you need to learn to relax. Moderator or not, you don't need to try and throw your weight around.

kelownakarl
03-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Where is this chat. I can never find it. Maybe i need a pair of Bubbles glasses?

Jovorock
03-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Excuse me Jovo? I've been a regular poster from day one so don't tell me I can't post something on here. The private message box is small and most people don't notice they have a message. If one simple thread upsets you then you need to learn to relax. Moderator or not, you don't need to try and throw your weight around.
I am not throwing my weight around, you need to relax. A thread is started for a discussion on a topic, not to ask someone if they want to goto the chat.

Jovorock
03-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Where is this chat. I can never find it. Maybe i need a pair of Bubbles glasses?
On the main page it says FlashChat, click on it.

mccabe23
03-11-2005, 10:10 AM
I am not throwing my weight around, you need to relax. A thread is started for a discussion on a topic, not to ask someone if they want to goto the chat.

You know what Jovo, I can start a thread all I want to ask someone to chat! Is it really that big of deal to you? I wanted to catch Teaps before he logged off so I started a thread so he was guaranteed to see it. Anyway, I don't need to explain myself to you. You are a nobody. I'm done with this message board bs. I thought this board would be different. Give a guy a moderator title and he thinks he can tell people what to do. I could see it if I posted using profanity or racsim.

Squig
03-11-2005, 10:56 AM
I agree with Jovo on this one. Lighten up a little - its just a message board.

check your pm.

Go Rockets Go!!

mccabe23
03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
That's fine. I will save you all the hassle of babysitting me as this will be my last post. Best wishes and Go Rockets.

kelownakarl
03-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Now now, dont bow out, just smile and nod and keep on posting,. no need for a civil war here, lets all just get along.

kevanie97
03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
That's fine. I will save you all the hassle of babysitting me as this will be my last post. Best wishes and Go Rockets.

don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out......... :wave:

rinkrat
03-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Come over to the darkside(Giants forum).You are welcome there.I enjoy your posts!

kevanie97
03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Come over to the darkside(Giants forum).You are welcome there.I enjoy your posts!

Very classy a 4 year old giving the finger..........doesn't surprise me from a Giants fan......Giants Fans=no class.

rinkrat
03-11-2005, 05:24 PM
for this warm and fuzzy forum to turn into a ***** fest.Especially between YOU Kevanie and teaps.Why don't you settle your differences out behind the rink,instead of airing your squabbles on here like little girls! No wonder McCabe wants out!
P.S. I guess you didn't like my previous avatar,the one with the refs head up his butt? Find it offensive? Grow a sense of humour,and remember there are people from all over Western Canada and the U.S. reading your posts,don't embarass yourselves further.

kelownakarl
03-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Wow Kevanie. I enjoy your posts and your insight on things, but come on now, lets keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

As for Mccabe I am gonna miss the guy. Always has a good outlook on things and is a great fan of the game as well as a great ambassador for the Rockets and the city of Kelowna. Let's hope he comes back and chats some hockey with us. Very classy individual.

kevanie97
03-11-2005, 06:20 PM
for this warm and fuzzy forum to turn into a ***** fest.Especially between YOU Kevanie and teaps.Why don't you settle your differences out behind the rink,instead of airing your squabbles on here like little girls! No wonder McCabe wants out!
P.S. I guess you didn't like my previous avatar,the one with the refs head up his butt? Find it offensive? Grow a sense of humour,and remember there are people from all over Western Canada and the U.S. reading your posts,don't embarass yourselves further.

Exactly there are people from all over reading and looking at this site and what do they see? a 4 year old giving the finger.....thats not a sense of humour thats vulgar but you wouldn't know that would you.

By the way its yourself not yourselves.......vulgar and stupid...good combo.

rinkrat
03-11-2005, 06:34 PM
"Yourselves" is plural,indicating that I was referring to Kevanie and Teaps,if you read the post you will soon see...I will not stoop to your namecalling level.You personally are making this a joke like the other forum.I don't think we need english or spelling lessons on here,or aggressive posts,it serves no purpose.We need people like McCabe on here,its people like him who post worthwhile posts that make it fun.I'm sure the MODERATORS will deal with you soon enough.

kevanie97
03-11-2005, 08:11 PM
"Grow a sense of humour,and remember there are people from all over Western Canada and the U.S. reading your posts,don't embarass yourselves further."..........sorry wrong again you were referring to me and me only so its yourself and yes you do need some english lessons..........have a good weekend and keep your vulgar avatars to "yourself", like you said everybody reads these forums even other children :turkey:

Teaps
03-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Hey Kevin...how do you think the Rockets will fend this weekend?

fightstrap50
03-11-2005, 11:39 PM
"Grow a sense of humour,and remember there are people from all over Western Canada and the U.S. reading your posts,don't embarass yourselves further."..........sorry wrong again you were referring to me and me only so its yourself and yes you do need some english lessons..........have a good weekend and keep your vulgar avatars to "yourself", like you said everybody reads these forums even other children :turkey:
Man, you have a bad attitude too. You couldnt help but point out my typing the other day and ask how old I am because of it, you also told me not to post here anymore!!! just read!!! Your an idiot in my eyes as a first impression to replying to a post of mine, and so what if someone wants an avatar with a kid fingering someone! yeah its rude but its probly taken at a hockey game, and most people that post here or come here after watching games with other fans and rude people around them probly dont care anyways!, maybe even laugh at it. If it was your 4 year old then do something about it but its not so who cares,you guys are all turning against each other lately, its pretty childish, maybe its just the playoffs coming and were all
100% rarin' to go for our teams, I dont know, but we should give this a rest were all just fans in our own towns. We would probly be friends if we lived in the same towns and rooted for the same teams!! GO ICE GO!!!
p.s. respect the mods a bit more he did have a good point in a way, this is a free sight remeber these guys dont get paid and blah blah blah. By fans for fans ok