PDA

View Full Version : Stephan Lenoski

Brandonite
08-25-2007, 02:07 PM
He only played in Spokane last season for half the year but was a real steady D-Man for Brandon. He will be suiting up for the Manitoba Bisons this year...any input at all?

HomerSimpson
08-31-2007, 04:43 PM
He was everything they hoped for in Courchene, but didn't get. He was a quarterback for our PP unit, he was a leader on and off the ice, he was good with the fans. Had he been here all season instead of Courchene, and the team had kept Mercer, I think they would have gone alot further in the regular season standings, possibly to the 2nd round of the playoffs. I was disapointed to see him only in his 20 year old season, he's the type of player I wish would have played out his entire career in 1 city; he would have been a fan favorite.

Brandonite
08-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Were you talking about Courchene or Lenoski there because you mentioned Courchene in a Lenoski page.

HomerSimpson
09-01-2007, 11:29 PM
I was comparing Courchene to Lenoski, and stated how much more impressed I was with Lenoski than Courchene. The thread title was on Lenoski, so I didn't see any reason to write in his name.

Brandonite
09-02-2007, 01:34 PM
I was comparing Courchene to Lenoski, and stated how much more impressed I was with Lenoski than Courchene. The thread title was on Lenoski, so I didn't see any reason to write in his name.

I getcha now, yeah Lenoski was more reliable than Courchene was! Courchene could play both D & Forward but wasnt 100% reliable all the time. Lenoski was a damn good player for the PP and just a consistent player all around! He even played forward for a couple games in Brandon a couple years ago when injuries were a problem. Again, if both were a year younger than they both would have played in Brandon but....thats junior hockey