PDA

View Full Version : Hunt the Bodybuilder.

Beaner
08-25-2007, 10:53 PM
So at work today I was working the IVKAR Natural bodybuilding competition, and as it turns out, to my shock and amazement, Garet is participating.

Let me just say this young man is absolutely ripped. I always knew he was built like a brick house, but seeing him there today was unbelievable.

Sorry no photos for you Carebear. Didn't think about that till too late.

And for the record he won his division today. Congrats Garet.

dondo
08-26-2007, 01:56 PM
good for you Garet -- that's why he wasn't at the Vets skate yestreday .. *whew* .. yeah that guy really knows what work ethic is all about and his regimen is extreme.

rinkrat
08-26-2007, 05:05 PM
haha thanks for posting that Beaner!
The Giants were handing out posters today and one had a picture of Garet lifting weights in his hospital bed. applause

logan
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
I have a pic my son got off one of his kids who he plays ice hockey with but I cant figure out how to post it here -it may have circulated already if it has no biggie -if not its a pretty unbelieveable pic -i alomst thought it was a fake until I read about it in the province this morning.If anyone is interested and can help its a JPEG.

thanks

Carebear
08-27-2007, 09:21 PM
I have a pic my son got off one of his kids who he plays ice hockey with but I cant figure out how to post it here -it may have circulated already if it has no biggie -if not its a pretty unbelieveable pic -i alomst thought it was a fake until I read about it in the province this morning.If anyone is interested and can help its a JPEG.

thanks

You can make a free account at www.photobucket.com and can host pictures from there.

logan
08-27-2007, 10:59 PM
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee242/1969logan1969/CopyofGaret_sbodybuilding011.jpg

logan
08-27-2007, 11:00 PM
OK I guess it worked -thanks carebear..-sick pic eh?

dondo
08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
holy f___!

no wonder beaner has a man crush on him :p :D

Kristi
08-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I am just speechless!

I'm still waiting for Carebear's reaction! She probably is too busy making wallpaper for her bedroom! :)

Carebear
08-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I am just speechless!

I'm still waiting for Carebear's reaction! She probably is too busy making wallpaper for her bedroom! :)

HAHAHA....nope...no wallpaper, waking up to that in the middle of the night would probably give me nightmares.

Kudos to Garet though for getting that well in shape after not being able to walk and such for so long! Takes a lot of determination.