PDA

View Full Version : Another player looks like he has left.

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-28-2007, 07:13 PM
First Mike Clements descides to go to Chilliwack's training camp,and by the looks of this list:

Edmonton:
F: Braeden Adamyk (90), Devin Balness (92), Brett Breitkreuz (89), Justin Cochrane (91), Eric Coulombe (92), Clayton Cumiskey (90), Chris Daniels (91), Brenden Dowd (88), Pierre-Luc Dufour (91), Taylor Duzan (91), Topher Flanagan (91), Colton Folstad (90), T.J. Foster (92), Bowen Fraser (90), Adam Geric (89) , Shane Goodrunning (91), Elias Grossman (88), Tyler Halliday (89), Andrew Hamilton (91), Brent Henke (90), Scott Jacklin (90), Brandon Lockerby (88), Cameron Maclise (92), Craig McCallum (89), Brayden Nargang (88), Shayne Neigum (90), Darcy Osmond (90), Matt Pesut (90), Karey Pieper (87), Logan Proulx (91), Rhett Rachinski (91), Brent Raedeke (90), Ryan Sawka (87), Matt Schneider (89), Scott Skrudland (88) , Colton Stephenson (92), JP Szaszkewicz (88), Tomas Vincour (90), Matt White (91), Shay Wirll (91)
D: James Fasek (90), Karl Benke (88), Andrew Bentz (87), Cameron Cepek (88), Mack Corday (91), Spencer Donaldson (92), Brett Hamilton (91), Michael Hengen (87), Tyler Hlookoff (90), Braeden Laroque (92), Blake Leask (92), Drew McDermott (91), Lyon Messier (87), Josh Middleton (92), Drew Nichol (89), Jesse Pearson (91), Mark Pysyk (92), Lance Redden (89), Bretton Stamler (87), Matt Swaby (87), Henrik Tervonon (91), Martin Turgeon (91), Ryan Wilkinson (91)
G: Alex Archibald (87), Dalyn Flette (90), Sunny Gill (89), Addison Herosian (91), Brian Kaval (89), Vince Marozzi (90), Tommy Tartaglione (88), Chris Ward (90)

Adam Geric has descided to go to Edmonton's training camp,amd on another note Scott Skrudland has resurfaced their as well. I guess that these guys obvoiusly think that they have a better shot at making the Oil Kings and play a bigger role then they did here. This does not bother me one bit,again another chance for more rookies to step up and grab a roster spot.

Trav
08-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Geric will probably get injured again and Skrudland didnt really do much of anything here. Clements might've turned out good here, did like his skating. Pretty small and not that strong though.

Also Jared Friesen tried out for the Pats, dont know if he's still at their camp or not.

nivek_wahs
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Geric will probably get injured again and Skrudland didnt really do much of anything here. Clements might've turned out good here, did like his skating. Pretty small and not that strong though.

Also Jared Friesen tried out for the Pats, dont know if he's still at their camp or not.I believe he is still at camp.

hobster
08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
so between geric skrudland and clements we are giveing away a whopping 3 gaols all together oh no our mem cup chances are over with hahahahaha

maple leaf
08-28-2007, 09:28 PM
were both released to make room for Durand and Kaye.

GBG BLEED BLUE
08-29-2007, 08:02 PM
were both released to make room for Durand and Kaye.
That does make some sense but,Clements is a defencemen,and both Kaye and Durand are forwards,and getting rid of Cloud most likely made it possible for adding Durand to the roster.

Trav
08-29-2007, 09:39 PM
tomorrow will be interesting. Looking forward to seeing who will be on the ice. The five guys I'll be watching are Brandis, Niemi, Elliot, Kaye and Durand. Would be great if all three forwards can put up 25+ goals.

hobster
08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Can't see kaye and brandis putting up that many goals and another that should be interesting to watch will be mitch berg this guy is gonna be such a rock in the next couple of seasons

howley
08-29-2007, 10:43 PM
would like to hear a report on mr niemi when someone can do it.

I still have 1 season ticket up for grabs to.

Trav
08-29-2007, 11:00 PM
they are in their final year, they're playing at home, Durand has something to prove after Colorado didnt sign him. I wouldnt be surprised if they put up numbers like that.

Shortys
09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Looks like Geric got cut from Edmonton. Bad move on his part, although he would not have probably gotton our roster this year either, too much youg talent to keep his mediocre play around.

hobster
09-05-2007, 03:01 PM
im proud of the garbage the blades got rid of this off season geric 1 career goal crowley no goals cloud maybe 13 mcaullay not much more dulles maybe 7 career goals were looking alot better now

Triton
09-05-2007, 04:14 PM
they are in their final year, they're playing at home, Durand has something to prove after Colorado didnt sign him. I wouldnt be surprised if they put up numbers like that.

Be nice to see a family member play at home. Durand is a cousin of mine, and the family is pretty exstatic, as well as himself that he's getting the opportunity to play infront of family and friends on a nightly basis. Could see a big difference in his play..almost simular to Ryan McDonald coming home(if you've had the chance to see Ryan's efforts now that he's in the green and gold, you know what iam talking about).

hobster
09-05-2007, 05:22 PM
i never said anything bad about chris durand but i will if really starts to struggle haha mitch berg is a third cousen of mine like he even knowes but i technally do have familly on the blades and thats cool

howley
09-05-2007, 05:36 PM
"im proud of the garbage the blades got rid of this off season"

I wouldn't say garbage...seems like a pretty harsh term when talking about guys all 18 years old and under.

I don't disagree that there may not have been room on the roster for SOME of those guys, I really think Crowley would have held down a spot, same with Dulle. Cloud burnt his bridge here, there was still a month left last season and we knew he wouldn't be back in a Blades uni. Macauley was being thrust into a role that didn't suit his style of play.

Really all we've done is traded in a bunch of 2nd, 3rd year players with no career goals for a bunch of rookies with no career goals.

Crowley wasn't let go either, he made a very mature decision and decided to focus on his education. Does that make him garbage?

hobster
09-05-2007, 06:01 PM
It's called taking out the trash just a figure of speach doesn't mean there bad people