PDA

View Full Version : Jory & Perricone

Brandonite
08-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Arent these goaltenders both 20 year olds?? If thats the case, who is predicted to stay and who is looking to be traded? Both are decent goalies but Id give the upper hand to Perricone based on his past! Any in put from anyone?

wardog fan
08-28-2007, 11:46 PM
yes they are both 20 and the plans are for them to do battle thru out the exibition play . one will be traded when and to whom is not sure. both are great goalies and are in a tough battle . i give the upper hand to perricone right now just by watching him this weekend, he looks good.maybe the stiff competition is bringing the best out of him.

Brandonite
09-16-2007, 08:59 PM
After a few exhibition games now, who seems to look ahead?! Jory got lit up in Brandon and Perricone stood his ground in Moose Jaw vs Brandon. I still say Perricone over Jory based on the past and overall I think hes a better goaltender! Anybody got anything...?

Warrior Fan
09-17-2007, 10:38 AM
He hasn't done anything to hurt his cause at all and he has a great track record for winning some big games.
Jory is a very good tender but I just can't see him beating out Joey.

Jory is going to have to be dealt.

Brandonite
09-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Jory will likely end up going back to Junior A and finish off his junior career with the Neepawa Natives. He played there before he played in Brandon. He's good enough to play in the Dub but being 20 and not an "outstanding" goalie will hurt his chances of playing Major Junior...Perricone has led the Warriors to the WHL Finals, which is far more than Jory has done! I dont know of any team needing a 20 year old goalie..

Hatguy
09-17-2007, 11:44 PM
Agreed. In my opinion Joey deserves the starting spot. Jory is a good kid, but you've got to go with Joey. Sounds like Joey's played well this preseason and like you said he took this team to the finals two years ago. I believe that there will be little to no interest in Jory and he'll be dropped at the deadline or sooner than that.