PDA

View Full Version : dustin donaghy

HAF
08-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I see you guys have Dustin in camp this year. How has he looked? I know his folks, He's as tough and scrappy as they come.

HomerSimpson
08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
I had him penciled in to make the team after watching him on the first day of practice on Friday. I'm not surprised at all to see him still around, I thought he was one of the best players on the ice all throughout camp. What's the story behind him? He's in his 18 year old season and still not played in the 'dub, whereas he definately seems big enough, and more than talented enough. Based on simply bringing in the best players, he will definately be on the roster opening night...whether or not he plays is yet to be seen, but IMO he should be there.

brawler21
09-05-2007, 01:35 AM
dustin looks great. had the pleasure of talking to his parents alot during camp weekend. great people. Irene is a sweety. and i forget the dads name but hes a cool guy. dustin got a hat trick during a game at camp.....2 goals vs the AMS and one goal vs. hawks both last weekend in the everett exhibition tournament. hes great at playing two ways so far to which is a great sign.
i see him making the team with ease.

HAF
09-05-2007, 05:30 AM
His dads name is Frank. Brawler, if your going to be at Rockers party I've got a pretty funny Irene story for you. This lady is the coolest ever and man can she drink!!!