PDA

View Full Version : I would think that the Warriors are going to pay close attention

Warrior Fan
08-29-2007, 10:44 AM
This is a battle that has Nason as a lock for a 20 year old spot. I would also think that the team is not going with a 16 year old tender so that means the starter is going to be 20 that leaves one spot open for a 20 year old dman. I am going with White on this one. I would assume then that one forward and Ryan Bender are out of the equation. Now MJ is going to be able to move some forwards here and would be able to bring a guy like Bender right away to help. I am sure that the Blazers could use a forward.

scamperdog
08-29-2007, 01:56 PM
last I heard we had made a trade with lethbridge for a goalie, so that could push butler out and yha we keep the 16 year old, most likely twenty year old are Nixon, Bender and White, if the team wanted to trade somebody I would put Ellerby out there, with some draft picks for a forward

Warrior Fan
08-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Their is a reason he was dealt. He is a decent tender but hasn't proven himself yet at this level. Kamploops is a good team and they are going to have to make sure they have the most important position locked up. I would assume right now that trade was an insurance policy for the Blazers. That is what lead me to think that Butler had the inside track. I might be wrong but I can see one of Bender and White going.

If Ellerby is available I would jump all over that. No doubt in my mind. We could use a guy like that on the backend and we could put together a nice package for him as well including a proven forward, list player. We have likely have the most room to move of any team in the East Division.

You see we don't need to build we need to simply tinker. That is all.