PDA

View Full Version : Who do we MOST wanna face Round 1?

RDRebelsfan
03-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Ok guys who would you want the Rebs to be up against the most in the 1st round of the playoffs and why?

Lethbridge?
Medicine Hat?
or Calgary?

Tinner
03-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Medicine Hat, because although we haven't had a "winning" success against them, we have been able to stay with them or play better than them for 2 of 3 periods. I think playoffs will make the guys a little more hungry and we'll play the high intensity style Brent likes. I also like the line matchups because we are very similar to them on the 1st 2 lines. They also have a less physical or smaller D which may help.

Hockey101
03-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I hope it will be medicine hat the always seem to have good games. but doesn't matter you will see a totaly different team once playoff hit.(i hope)

Red celtic
03-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Personaly I would prefer Lethbridge they are having some injury problems and I think we match up well against them. But it really doesn't matter because we need to pick up our own play. If we play the way we can we will have success against those three teams. :spineyes:

Sgt. Zeek
03-11-2005, 08:07 PM
I don't think it matters. If Red Deer plays like they can, they can beat any of the three. The Rebels just need to play with confidence and within their system, and they will be fine.

Rebel66
03-11-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm with Zeek on this one. Anyone will do really. The Rebels can play with anyone if they play their system and get good goaltending. When they don't they are in big trouble and could lose very quickly.

That said, the Rebs do match up best with the Canes imo but I really wouldn't be disappointed if we end up playing the Tigers. We owe them one!

Tough series whoever we play.

Tinner
03-19-2005, 06:00 PM
its down to tonights game for 3rd place, but who will get 1st