PDA

View Full Version : Where is the news ? Starving in Lethbridge !

grainbear
09-03-2007, 03:17 PM
I can ,t believe how little communication is coming out of the Hurricanes, in regards to who has been released or reassigned ? Either we can,t make up our minds or we need to get a new public relations man who will come in on Labor Day to write a thread for the web site. Or it could be like the WHL and make us phone to get the bloods scores on the pre-season results. Either way too slow for results to be posted on cuts and who if anyone has been offered a standard player contract due to training camp ?

shushu
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I can ,t believe how little communication is coming out of the Hurricanes, in regards to who has been released or reassigned ? Either we can,t make up our minds or we need to get a new public relations man who will come in on Labor Day to write a thread for the web site. Or it could be like the WHL and make us phone to get the bloods scores on the pre-season results. Either way too slow for results to be posted on cuts and who if anyone has been offered a standard player contract due to training camp ?
i was going to post the question of who make the cut and who didn't but it seems no one else has a clue. oh well main camp start tuesday, looking forward to see if there is any 20's that wander our way from other camps...............

Nielson11
09-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Ya I was checking my email all weekend...but no news so far....I was expecting something today from the Canes....oh well.

I'm sure there will be some decent 20 year olds available out of Kootenay..maybe Roy can get a hold of his old buddies there and pluck away some talent.....maybe the Canes could pull off the old Pick for a Player deal...they seem to be fans of that one.

Caner
09-04-2007, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=Nielson11]Ya
I'm sure there will be some decent 20 year olds available out of Kootenay..maybe Roy can get a hold of his old buddies there and pluck away some talent.....

Probably 20 yr. old Wiens from Kootenay will be available. I would think they could get him for next to nothing. If the Canes want someone more talented they will have to give talent back in return. Late picks usually don't get you much.

grainbear
09-04-2007, 05:01 PM
We get a release that gives numbers not names what use is that ?

With the exception of Theriau, Renners, Ashton and Braes mentioned and the returning 17 plus the 2 imports leaves 7 not mentioned . 2 goalies easy to figure out , the dmen are probably wright, Versteeg, Knudsen, Cragie, Bobbee, Kerr, Sbisa, Panchyson, and your choice from Yadlowski, Sutherland, or Korchinski whom I liked for 2 more. Forwards we have Boychuk, Banchs, Farmanara, Chormeyko, King, Fadden, Matlock, Giofriddo, Dietrich, Iwanski, Whitehill, Pillar, Todd , Orfino , Murray,Fyten and maybe Ciofi or younger Dietrich for my guess