PDA

View Full Version : New Ticket Options

Scout
09-08-2007, 08:57 PM
OIL KINGS UNVEIL NEW TICKET OPTIONS
The Edmonton Oil Kings announced today the introduction of three new ticket programs for the 2007-08 season: Edmonton Journal Family Packs, the ATB Financial Zone and Oil Kings Super Singles.
Edmonton Journal Family Pack Nights will provide fans the opportunity to purchase four tickets, four hot dogs and four soft drinks for the low all-inclusive price of $88. Additional tickets can be added at $22 each. A total of five Edmonton Journal Family Pack Nights are scheduled for 2007-08:
Sunday, October 7 vs. Regina
Thursday, November 1 vs. Everett
Sunday, December 2 vs. Moose Jaw
Sunday, January 20 vs. Brandon
Wednesday, February 27 vs. Tri City
The ATB Financial Zone will offer a limited number of end zone tickets available to the public for all Oil Kings home games at the value price of $17 each. ATB Financial Zone tickets will be released the same time as individual game tickets. ATB Financial is the presenting sponsor of the Oil Kings Inaugural season.
Oil Kings Super Singles will offer all single seats remaining on game day at the special price $10 each while quantities last.
“With the strong sales we have experienced in season tickets, we are pleased to introduce even more ticketing options for our fans,” said Oil Kings Vice President of Business Operations, Nick Wilson. “Oil Kings hockey is about fun and value, and these three new products certainly reinforce that philosophy.”

The Oil Kings have previously announced a variety of individual game ticket options, including:
Boston Pizza Birthday Packs. Parents can purchase a package that includes ten tickets, a reception in the birthday party room that includes pizza, popcorn, soft drinks and a foam sword for all ten kids, a gift for the birthday child and a special birthday greeting on the scoreboard. The Boston Pizza Birthday Pack is priced at $239, a savings of over $185. A basic Birthday Pack is also available at $149 and includes ten tickets and a birthday greeting on the scoreboard.
Oil Kings Group Tickets. Groups of 20 or more can purchase Oil Kings tickets for the low rate of $14 for Court seating and $16 for Kingdom seating.

All Oil Kings tickets are available at oilkings.ca, at Ticketmaster outlets or by calling the Oil Kings at (780) 409-3700. Birthday Packs and Group Tickets are available exclusively by calling the Oil Kings office.
Our new ticket options will be available at 9am on Saturday, September 8, 2007.

Crowley
09-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I will be buying the $17 tickets.. I love Major Junior Hockey but 25 and 30$ for tickets is a hefty price in my eyes. When I lived in St.John's tickets were $15 Adult and $12 Student/Senior and there was 5-6,000 at almost every home game.. Which is good crowds for QMJHL hockey.

By I digress, Good news in the end and this version of the Oil Kings will be a success.