PDA

View Full Version : The site is up again!!!

HAF
09-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Its been a frantic few days and I appreciate everyones patience. We had some problems arise that were completely out of my control but we are again up and running.
As we talk about the toughness within our teams camps and the guys that have really overcome things and faced battles that they refuse to let defeat them I have to mention one guy that is the definition of tough in my book. I'm not getting into any details here but our very own Billy Blade is one tough SOB in my book and should be applauded for what he has done for us by getting us rolling again. Thank You Jeff!!! You are a Warrior and a true enforcer for our website!!!

Flathead
09-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Not sure what all went on, but I'm glad the site is up and running again! applause I was having whlfans withdrawals! And thanks to Billy Blade!

Triton
09-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Great job. You and Billy's efforts are commended.

WestLEAFfan
09-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Many thanks to HAF and Billy Blade for their efforts. One of the best sites on the internet is back up and running. I appreciate it! applause

Drop em' eh
09-09-2007, 09:00 AM
applause way to go guys yeehoo man, i did'nt realize how much i have come to depend on this site for info of my favorite players and team, i was like a junkie without my fix !!!.
there is no other site that compares with WHL FANS punk rock
for information and user input accross the board.

Thank god we're back :) Lets talk hockey everybody !!!

Sput
09-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Many, MANY thanks for getting things running again guys. The time away was driving me crazy. And yes....its a short drive pbj

Brandonite
09-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, thanks alot...this is a great website with lots of in-puts! Thanks again!

Big Ern
09-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Thankyou from Swift Current, the smallest city with a CHL team, but also the team competing with VANCOUVER for the busiest forum of them all!!! Unbelievable!!

We're back in business! Thanks again guys!

Big Ern

Drop em' eh
09-09-2007, 04:06 PM
the smallest city with a CHL team, but also the team competing with VANCOUVER for the busiest forum of them all!!! Unbelievable!!

Big Ern

well i would'nt say your competing for the busiest since they have 13,000+ posts and you guys have 6,000+. but considering the population, speedy creek is definitly the busiest fan forum per capita.

gotta lotta hockey fans in S.C. :thumb:

peatfan
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
agree with everyone else that t's good to have this site up and running. This site has very informative fans :thumb: and avoids the senseless :spineyes: thrash talk/mud slinging other sites have. Welcome back pbj :clap: