PDA

View Full Version : Who Let The Dogs Out!!!!!

Broncs in RD
03-11-2005, 11:01 PM
To bad we couldn't get that chant going tonight.....lol. At least we got the win tonight. Good first period ****ty second and third, but we did what we had to do to get the win. I think it is b/c of section 11 at the top. GO BRONCOS GO.

Scout
03-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Good to hear Bronc's in RD. The game was on Shaw so we got to see it in Swift. When we scored it sounded like quite a few Swift fans were there. I read Smackit was going and he is a die hard Bronco fan. Any Warrior fans give you trouble? Nice you guys are still following them and cheering when we are out of the play-offs. Good job boys. We need more college kids like you guys who bleed blue and green and are loud and proud.

Scout

Broncs in RD
03-12-2005, 11:08 AM
As we were the biggest guys in the rink besides the heckler...lol. We were loud and proud. The only smart ass comment was that we were not in the playoffs and the warriors were. Thats kinda funny as they only have 13 wins to our 21, the only reason they made it is due to us moving to the central. Any way all streaks must come to an end, we were lucky to be able watch playoff hockey for thirty one years (not all in SC), but still a streak we should all be proud of and let the streak begin again next year. Smackit again what a blast hope to do it again soon.

smackitsakic
03-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Of course it sounded loud in there when we scored on Shaw, we were right in front of the Shaw commentators. Last night was ridiculously fun, funner than any game i've been to yet this year in Swift. The boys played well in the first but really fell off the horse in the second and first part of the third. We really gotta use all of the ice and not just skate around in a cirlce together.
We were loud last night, we were very loud last night. Horseman, BroncsinRD and myself represented Swift well, as well as 20 or 30 other Bronco fans. The best thing about last night was that it felt like the boys were hearing us and playing for us. We scored, we cheered, they scored, they all turned at us and cheered louder, we scored again and boom, the cheering ownage took part. We had fans 3 or 4 sections over looking back at us, disgruntled at how loud we were being. Throughout the last five minutes of the game the "Go Broncos Go" chants were in full force. Broncs even pulled out the "We're in a better division" chant. It was poetry. And so, the final buzzer rang and to close the evening, the "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant and the "Moir, Moir, Moir" chant echoed throghout the Civic Center in MJ. It was nice to be able to be loud last night, and it was even nicer that the boys managed to hold off for the 2 points for us. It's never fun when you're being as loud as you can and you end up losing the game.
Good thing you type your thoughts on here, b/c our voices aren't doing so great this morning :clap:

Scout
03-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Maybe the Bronco's should give you boys season tickets and get loud and proud in our rink. When your in an opposing arena and your louder then in the old Civic Center then i think you boys got the other Bronco faithful pumped. Maybe we can make that call for next year.

Scout

3wheeler
03-12-2005, 03:10 PM
I was at the game last nite. Too bad all the fans who sit on their hands in SC were not there to witness what 30 fans can do when located in the same section . It was a good feeling to see that Bronco faithful can be louder than Warrior fans.
To the game. Moir deserved 1st star. Broncos put it to the Warriors in the 1st. 2nd and 3rd were not as good. Moir saved the game. The Lloyd/Jones fight was more of a WWE match, no good punches. 2nd tilt Aspenlind/Henry each threw a couple of punches with Henry landing on top. The ref called twice as many penaltys to the Broncos.
A win made the drive worth while.

smackitsakic
03-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Hey 3wheeler, where were you sitting last night? Bottom of 13, top of 11, or opposite side?