PDA

View Full Version : Second Fan Bus Added

Scout
09-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Second Pizza Hut Fan Bus Heading to Moose Jaw

Sept 13 - The Swift Current Broncos' First Pizza Hut Fan Bus, heading to Moose Jaw for the Warriors' Home Opener on Friday, September 21st is a Sell Out. As a result of the high demand, the Broncos have started a waiting list for a second bus to Moose Jaw.
For just $45 fans will receive a ticket to the game, transportation to and from the game courtesy of Excel Bus Lines, and pizza courtesy of Pizza Hut.

The bus will depart from Swift Current at 4:15pm on Friday and return immediately following the game.

Don't miss your chance to cheer on the Broncos in their first regular season game when they take on the Moose Jaw Warriors.

To sign up, stop by the Broncos office or call us at 773-1509.

For more information contact:

Tracy Lemon, Public/Media Relations Director 773-1509, Ext. 9

Jordan Wall, Director of Marketing and Sales 773-1509, Ext. 3

CrazyGeorge
09-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I already got my ticket for the game...what section are the people that are on the buses in?

Big Ern
09-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I already got my ticket for the game...what section are the people that are on the buses in?

Personally, I'd like for us to sit close to the glass. That would be safer. When the beer gets flowing...(and I know certain fan bus faithfuls who get the beer flowing on these bus trips..HAHA)...and people start staggering, it could get ugly. The Moose Jaw rink situation is like this: If you fall, you're dead. HAHAHA! Walking in their stands is like climbing a cliff. LOL

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

CrazyGeorge
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
I agree with the status of the MJ rink...definite cliff like atmosphere. New rink perhaps? Dang, I'm excited for the WHL season regardless what the rink is like.