PDA

View Full Version : Owned

smackitsakic
03-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Boy o Boy, did you guys ever get out-cheered last night by the Bronco fans sitting in the top of section 11. It was pumpin in the CC last night with Bronco fans. Thanks for the attempted retaliation chants when you scored both your goals, it made it that much easier to cheer louder and prouder when the final buzzer rang :groovy: Good luck in the playoffs MJ, i'll be pullin for ya in the East.

Flathead
03-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I was hoping to get to the game but something came up and couldn't make it. You guys sounded good on Shaw though! :thumb: I believe we also owned the Warriors this year, don't think we lost them. We also only lost twice to the Wheat kings this year. If only we were in the East. Mabye if Edmonton gets a team we can move back to the east with the rest of Sask.

smackitsakic
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm hoping for the same:)

Furback
03-13-2005, 12:37 AM
Maybe if we were in the east? sounds like an excuse for swifts crappy play good luck next year Broncos.

Billy Blade
03-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Maybe if we were in the east? sounds like an excuse for swifts crappy play good luck next year Broncos.

That's a moronic statement. Considering they are 16 points ahead of Moose Jaw who is in the playoffs and had to play a lot more games against the tough divisional opponents they have, I'd say it is pretty accurate. Quit with the trolling already.

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Blades really pounded the Bronco's pretty good this year though. That really wouldn't have helped the Bronco's cause too much I would think! The Blades totally owned them and really piled in the goals for some reason.