PDA

View Full Version : How do you think our boys will do?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Against the Pats tonight I honestly think that we can pull out a win,but Regina has had our number as of late
Any thoughts?

LethMan_9
03-12-2005, 05:20 PM
I have been keeping a lil' eye on the Blades/Pats series, and ur right, it really does seem that when the Pats play the Blades, the Pats somehow get the Blades number. But, on the other hand, i was at the Canes/Pats game on wednesday night here in the Bridge, and if they play like anything they did that night, you shouldnt have any worries (which is hard to say cuz a good friend of mine is a Pats fan, and an active member on here). :groovy:

LethMan_9

Rebels_chick
03-12-2005, 07:06 PM
I think the Blades are in a bit of trouble. They didn't look that great last night against the Hat. Lucky for them, Cyr had a good game.
I wasn't really impressed with the game at all though. Not much action, pretty boring actually.

Billy Blade
03-12-2005, 07:11 PM
I think they will pull out a win tonight. If not, well, she won't be lookin' too good. The youngsters the Blades brought up for the game last night (Cook, Gillies) certainly looked slow and for the most part, so did the rest of the team. No speed at all through the neutral zone and no real good offensive chances. Except for the penalty "shot" by Setoguchi that is... :rolleyes:

Rebels_chick
03-12-2005, 07:50 PM
That was a great penalty shot :rolleyes:

Number_4
03-13-2005, 12:01 AM
LethMan_9, you jinxed us! Now u owe me a drink! :wave: :laugh:

LethMan_9
03-13-2005, 12:01 PM
haha. i didn't follow the score last night, all i saw was the finals. but it was definately a close game, thats forsure. if you want that drink, im sure that i can make it up to ya :laugh: :D