PDA

View Full Version : Start the season already!!!!!!

Broncs in RD
09-16-2007, 04:30 AM
I can't wait to get this season started. The depth this team has is unreal, we as fans have not seen a team with this much depth in a long time. Our D is stacked from 1-8 our forward lines are crazy, try and make line combos you can stay up all night trying to figure out the best combos. Yonks allows 0 goals in the preseason. I don't know if Dean will make any trades soon or not, but I would like to see some added toughness and maybe a pure sniper (although I think Wudrick and Weise will be able to do that) I think a Dman will be moved to make room for Rogers either Wilson or McAvoy. Also either a '88 and/or '90 born player. Wilson would be a bonus for any team looking for an O/A point producing dman. Kinda hard to trade away your top point producing Dman from a year ago, but with the studs we got he is a great asset we should be able to get something for him, maybe Mcewan from Kelowna or McLaren from Portland.
Snipers available maybe Spokanes Rutherford, Vancouvers Kraus, Tri Cities YellowHorn and if the price is right maybe Tyrell from PG or Holloway from Seattle. That would make us Mem. Cup challengers for sure. I like the way things are shaping up and I think the Eastern Confrence banner will be coming back home to the CCC very soon.

bronco rep
09-16-2007, 08:37 AM
I can't agree with you more. I just laugh when all these so called experts have us 5th or 6th in the East. All i hear is how good the Pats D is, i will stack our D against them anyday of the wk. Look how many guys we had out the other night compared to the Pats & we kicked there butt all around the rink. Broncs i think if this team comes home 5-3 from there 8 game road trip to start the season look out. I just love the balance this teams got. Lets get the season started. GO BRONCOS GO

Big Ern
09-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I can't agree with you more. I just laugh when all these so called experts have us 5th or 6th in the East. All i hear is how good the Pats D is, i will stack our D against them anyday of the wk. Look how many guys we had out the other night compared to the Pats & we kicked there butt all around the rink. Broncs i think if this team comes home 5-3 from there 8 game road trip to start the season look out. I just love the balance this teams got. Lets get the season started. GO BRONCOS GO

How true!! I think we've discussed the team enough already. LOL Now let's see the product on ice! I said it a month ago, and I'll say it again. There are big reasons to get excited about this hockey club!

Now excuse me for two hours while I go over to the Fairview Arena and watch practice. LOL

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

CrazyGeorge
09-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Is it just by opening night that teams need to have their rosters at the required number of players? I under stand that the overagers needs to be addressed some time early october if my memory serves me correct.(not sure on the deadline of that one either). Of course the obvious thing regarding any of these is barring any trades as well

Flathead
09-16-2007, 10:46 AM
Even if we don't come home from the 8 game road trip to start the season, with a record as good as 5 and 3, I think it will be great bonding time for the team and they should learn a lot about each other as a team. And the talent that is on this team shouldn't have a problem bouncing back, if for some strange reason we don't do that well out of the gate. But 5 and 3 imo isn't out of the question by any means, this team can be a serious force in the league this year. In the words of "Big" John McCarthy, "Let's get it on!!" :thumb: