PDA

View Full Version : Transplanted Albertan

DOC
09-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey Bronco fans. Scout reffered me to this forum and being new to Swift Current i am now a Bronco fan. Great site and thanks Scout for the referral. I hope to add to the site and look forward to reading the forum posts. Been a friend of Scouts for well over 20 years.

DOC

Flathead
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey Bronco fans. Scout reffered me to this forum and being new to Swift Current i am now a Bronco fan. Great site and thanks Scout for the referral. I hope to add to the site and look forward to reading the forum posts.

DOC
Hey there, DOC. Glad Scout pointed you in the right direction and welcome, to the site and Swift Current. You moved here at a great time, this years team should be very competitive and exciting to watch.

Been a friend of Scouts for well over 20 years.DOC
Sorry to hear that, drop me a line if you need to talk to someone about that problem. HAHA LOL. Scouts a great guy.

2,5,andagame
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear that, drop me a line if you need to talk to someone about that problem. HAHA LOL. Scouts a great guy.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same!!!! pbj

Scout
09-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Don't tarnish the brain washing i;ve fed him for over 20 years. Doc is new to town, well he moved back after a long absence and i don't want to lose the one friend i still have. lol. And NO counseling Flathead. Welcome back Doc.

Scout

dubfan
09-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Back to where "Life makes sense" and the only team in the CHL with an open air rink (hahaha). Those photos of the new construction look great, it will be exciting for the players and fans to have that new/refurbished facility. Any rumors on the naming rights or will that be when then official opening occurs.

DOC
09-24-2007, 09:42 PM
nhl Hello everyone it is great back in Swift. Looking forward to Bronco hockey, got my season tickets and I'am ready to go.
This is my first posting forgive me if I have done it wrong. :laugh:

Scout
09-25-2007, 07:25 AM
The only thing you did wrong was admitting you knew me. Glad to see you jumped on the bandwagon and got seasons. Welcome aboard.

Scout

penman
09-25-2007, 07:27 AM
I am not worried about the name YET i AM WONDERING ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A HOME GAME IN THE MIDDLE OF OCT. It looks a little shaky hope the construction powers are more confident than I.