PDA

View Full Version : Who get's the "C" for the broncs?

BroncoMania
09-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I think Big Ern should get it! Lol,just joking Big "E". Zac Smith is the man applause . He shows great leadership and will always stick up for his teammates! nhl3 Who do you pick big Ern?

CrazyGeorge
09-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Zac Smith is my vote for the "C" as well.

Big Ern
09-18-2007, 10:36 PM
It has been reported over and over again throughout today, that the likely candidates are last year's assistants: Nelson, Smith, or LaRochelle. Personally, I think Dale Weise has as good a chance to be in the picture as any of those three. The "C" gets given to those who take on a leadership role. All four of these players are legitimate choices. But I just didn't want to leave Weise out of the picture in my prediction. He is no doubt back with a new purpose, and has been fantastic. Having said all that, all four of these players are amazing individuals, and would make great captains. The unfortunate thing here is, that we can only have one captain. LOL I think it will be a toss-up.

I don't often make predictions. But I will this time.

C- Zack Smith

A- Dale Weise
A- R.J. LaRochelle
A- Levi Nelson

These are my official predictions. But below, are some points to ponder.

Some things to watch for:

Sometimes a player needs pressure put on him to perform. Such was the case in Dallas, when they took the C away from Modano, and gave it to Brenden Morrow. From there, Morrow exploded offensively. That's what this move can accomplish. That's why I predict Eric Doyle to be somewhere in the mix for assistant, or alternate captain.

Other players who might be wearing an A:

Paul Postma
Spencer McAvoy
Kyle Bortis

These are my predictions.

May the best and most obvious leaders win the captaincy race!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

penman
09-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I Heard It Was Zack Smith As Captain Weiss As Assit. R,j. As Assit. And Postma And Doyle As Alternate Assit. Is This True Anyone Let Us Known

CrazyGeorge
09-18-2007, 11:41 PM
I like that list put up by penman...we'll see soon who gets the letters eh?

Flathead
09-19-2007, 12:03 AM
I'd like to see Wudrick with a letter.

CrazyGeorge
09-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Maybe every member of the team could get a letter or rotate through perhaps. I just think it's proving we have more leaders on this team than we can give a letter to.

Johnsy05
09-19-2007, 04:11 PM
I Heard It Was Zack Smith As Captain Weiss As Assit. R,j. As Assit. And Postma And Doyle As Alternate Assit. Is This True Anyone Let Us Known

Nice work you infact hear right

CrazyGeorge
09-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Will Postma and Doyle be rotation with the "A"? Will Weise and RJ always be wearing "A"?

Now that the captains have been named, bring on the regular season. A couple more roster moves left and we're good to go. Any possible trades possibly going down that people have heard about?

Big Ern
09-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Will Postma and Doyle be rotation with the "A"? Will Weise and RJ always be wearing "A"?

Now that the captains have been named, bring on the regular season. A couple more roster moves left and we're good to go. Any possible trades possibly going down that people have heard about?

Weise and LaRochelle are permanent assistants. Postma And Doyle are alternate assistants.