PDA

View Full Version : so we didnt get the points this weekend

scamperdog
03-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Life is still good in blazerville the guys for the most part played good this weekend, yes they still have to work on there finish around the net, which was the difference between points and no points, but we were missing key players in each game, and i truly believe come playoff time that we can upset that team they call the rockets, the team has come along way from the beginning of the season.

RocketMan
03-13-2005, 12:00 PM
but we were missing key players in each gameAs were the Rockets. Including missing one of the best junior players in the world
and i truly believe come playoff time that we can upset that team they call the rocketsI don't really think the Blazers have much of a chance. A maximum of four games are in Kelowna where the Rockets haven't lost in nearly 5 months. Pretty much an unheard of record.

I'll be going to the two games in Kamloops, there won't be anymore than that. Sorry, just tellin' like it is.

scamperdog
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
you are not the same team with weber out really shows on your powerplay, and know with possibly comeau out thats two key players, but yes upsets do happen

Jovorock
03-13-2005, 01:16 PM
you are not the same team with weber out really shows on your powerplay
Sure you can't replace Shea Weber, but the Rocket defensive depth is one of the best in the league. When Weber went down they brought in Deschamps from #5 down to the top two pairings, can any other team bring a 20 yr old into the top two pairings?

They move Bauer from forward to defense and doesn't look out of place. Couture will be back for next weekend or the first playoff game for sure.

Deschamps played very well the last two games and I'm not worried about the PP, lots of time to work out some of the kinks.

I wouldn't count Weber out for March 25th, he might surprise you?

Kassian
03-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Why didn't Kassian play last night?

Squig
03-13-2005, 03:24 PM
is what i heard. Automatic one game suspension for your third gamer.

Kassian
03-14-2005, 02:41 AM
is what i heard. Automatic one game suspension for your third gamer.

That would make sense. Too bad. Thanks for the info!

Sput
03-14-2005, 12:06 PM
I'll be going to the two games in Kamloops, there won't be anymore than that. Sorry, just tellin' like it is.[/QUOTE]

So does that mean you will be coming up to PG for the first two? Kamloops just ain't gonna make it! :D :laugh:

Sammy
03-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Could anyone please explain exactly why Kassian got a game misconduct last weekend (scoresheet said instigating & fighting) & why he got suspended?

Teaps
03-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Again.......3rd game misconduct = automatic one gamer

Kamfan
03-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Could anyone please explain exactly why Kassian got a game misconduct last weekend (scoresheet said instigating & fighting) & why he got suspended?

He got the game misconduct because he instigated a fight in the last 5 minutes.