PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Cougs Mar16th

Jovorock
03-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Well this will be a hugh game for the Cougs. They are five points behind the Blazers with two games in hand.

The game is on Shaw TV, any thoughts?

RocketMan
03-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Kelowna has been dominate in the season series with a 7-2 record and a couple of blow-out wins. PG was the last team to beat us at home, but that was 5 months ago - a glacial epoch in hockey terms. I like the odds. The team wants first overall and PG won't have much to say about so the streak will continue.

Kelowna 4-1

Jovorock
03-13-2005, 02:51 PM
I agree RocketMan, but I think it will be a closer game. Kelowna 4 Prince 3

Will Westblom start this one, will Sylvester stay with Ray and Darzins? I tought he looked good up there when they put Ofukany to the forth line.

Squig
03-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Overconfidence may be a problem - lets hope not.

Did anyone see Ofukany flying in the third last night. On one shift he made three huge runs at Blazer players - sure looked like he was on a mission.

We didnt do so good in the scrap department last night - maybee we should learn to skate away - might save on needle and thread.

Go Rockets Go!!!

Teaps
03-13-2005, 06:04 PM
LOL...Ray got taught a lesson by Jorgensen last night...LOL...Don't fight an agravated and pissed off player...Should be a GREAT game on Wednesday, too bad Koots won this afternoon...1st overall should be ours though...but Koots plays Tri 2 more times this year, SO, that being said, we need to win the rest...

J23
03-14-2005, 10:39 PM
maybee we should learn to skate away - might save on needle and thread.

Haha, ewwwwww :rolleyes:

Jovorock
03-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Heard Craig McTavish was at the game last night, hugh game for Bodie and Spurgeon in front of their future coach? Both of Bodie's goals were great and made it look like he might be a real goal scorer. Hopefully he can keep up going into this weekend.