PDA

View Full Version : Can We Add to the lead

grumphy
03-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Just wondering how the rest of you feel. Can we add to the lead on Lethbridge. Red Deer will be playing very tough to garentee third, it sounds like Swift has it in thier head they have something to prove. Could be a pretty tough week, sure could have used those two PA points.

Nielson11
03-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Just wondering how the rest of you feel. Can we add to the lead on Lethbridge. Red Deer will be playing very tough to garentee third, it sounds like Swift has it in thier head they have something to prove. Could be a pretty tough week, sure could have used those two PA points.

Right now I think that it would be a shocker if the Tigers don't finish in 1st.

LethMan_9
03-14-2005, 12:44 PM
right now I think its going to come down to "who wants it most". With the tigers up one point on the Canes goin into the final three games of the season, it will definately be a close race to the finish. I have a strong feeling that the Canes will come out firing on all cylinders against the Hitmen and Rebels, giving off the impression that they wont be easily walked over in the playoffs. But thats not to say that the Tigers wont do the same, in fact I will be very surprised if they dont win at leats 2 of the 3 final games. The Tigers may "seem" to have a relatively easy schedule these last couple games, but like stated before, the Broncs may have something to prove, and its going to come down to who wants it the most. just my impression. I wont make any predictions as to final standings, because its so easy to change the lead.

Tinner
03-16-2005, 08:37 AM
right now I think its going to come down to "who wants it most". With the tigers up one point on the Canes goin into the final three games of the season, it will definately be a close race to the finish. I have a strong feeling that the Canes will come out firing on all cylinders against the Hitmen and Rebels, giving off the impression that they wont be easily walked over in the playoffs. But thats not to say that the Tigers wont do the same, in fact I will be very surprised if they dont win at leats 2 of the 3 final games. The Tigers may "seem" to have a relatively easy schedule these last couple games, but like stated before, the Broncs may have something to prove, and its going to come down to who wants it the most. just my impression. I wont make any predictions as to final standings, because its so easy to change the lead.

I guess the canes only came out firing blanks as it now seems the Hat will take first place in the division..............ah, but the game against RD tonight could affect that outcome.

Tiger Trauma
03-16-2005, 08:39 AM
A win tonight would put a stranglehold on first.......if we have 2 games left with a 3 point lead.....one point after would clinch..If we lose however....its almost a guarantee that the team that wins their last 2 games will get first.
!Go Tiger Go!