PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with Evolution on the computer?

N.W. Bruin
09-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Or is it just me.

scrunt
09-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Or is it just me.

Nope. It doesn't work for me either, despite trying everything the useless help page suggests. Try the Winterhawks website, I was able to connect in seconds.

Next thing we know, Joey will be laid off because they are getting 0 ratings on the radio.

Smalltime
09-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Nope. It doesn't work for me either, despite trying everything the useless help page suggests. Try the Winterhawks website, I was able to connect in seconds.

Next thing we know, Joey will be laid off because they are getting 0 ratings on the radio.

+1

N.W. Bruin
09-21-2007, 09:03 PM
This is disgraceful.

GiantDave
09-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Good call sending the Giants front office an email... this is just unexcuseable on their part (or BCIT, but then the Giants office should have been following up with them)

scrunt
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
I fired off an email as well, just so they have something else to ignore.

Smalltime
09-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Me too.

dondo
09-22-2007, 01:37 AM
I wish I would have remembered that evolution was name of the radio station, becuase I wouldn't have posted in the other thread.

Tried to find it on line, couldn't even get a link to the station. How are they thinking this is good for the team, the fans or hockey in general? They'd be more successful starting their own radio station than dealing with these amateurs.

Please pleeeeeease can we get real freaking marketing manager who can make this stuff happen and not some schlub in the office who's too busy flinging pencils at ceilings tiles with his thumb up his butt to actually figure out how this marketing thing works . I am getting sick and tired of the apathetic attitude this team has to their image beyond what is on the ice.

SixSixOne
09-22-2007, 01:56 AM
Forgive me for being clueless but, what is this evolution program/applet/etc. Boogaard'd

rinkrat
09-22-2007, 10:55 AM
Forgive me for being clueless but, what is this evolution program/applet/etc. Boogaard'd
Evolution 107.9 is BCITs radio station,the students run it(as was evident last night). You can only pick it up close to Burnaby,otherwise you can listen on line. Last night it didn't work.

I think its pathetic,even if it were to work. Most fans like to listen to the post game on the car radio driving home. :spineyes:

SixSixOne
09-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Man that sucks, I personally loved the games on 730 Joey is a great announcer. I tell you what though it's kinda funny seeing JD Watt in a Rebels uniform now that Ive moved to calgary haha

Still plays the same inconsistent hockey as usual :turkey:

scrunt
09-22-2007, 11:33 AM
... some schlub in the office who's too busy flinging pencils at ceilings tiles with his thumb up his butt...

I almost tried to visualize that, but thought better of it. I'm not sure it's anatomically possible, but if it is, the creativity required would almost certainly disqualify the person from that particular job.:clown:

Knuckles Muldoon
09-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I almost tried to visualize that, but thought better of it. I'm not sure it's anatomically possible...

Scrunt, if you've got some spare time today, maybe you could give it a go and get back to us with the results. :spineyes:

scrunt
09-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Scrunt, if you've got some spare time today, maybe you could give it a go and get back to us with the results. :spineyes:

I don't have a pencil.

Knuckles Muldoon
09-22-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't have a pencil.

:laugh: Yeah, they are getting kind of obsolete these days.

dondo
09-22-2007, 08:25 PM
one hand is still free guys .. I'm sure its possible .. not that I am volunteering to try mind you :D :spineyes:

I'm sure a ball-point pen would work in a pinch :thumb:

rinkrat
09-22-2007, 08:56 PM
I don't have a pencil.

Chinese pencils were re-called ,something about lead content. LOL :skeptical