PDA

View Full Version : Great Game sat night

Broncs in RD
03-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Boys played very well, Give cudos to Boris he will be a crowed favorite here for sure. Moir well what can ya say about him unbelievable this kid is going to be the top goaltender next year. Smackit we had the chants going hard again that night. I was in sec D in the first period and tried to get it going all I got were a lot of stares and about 2% of the section clapped it with me....lol We then moved to section M and got it going real good there. Thanks to Broncos Rep for the help with the chants. Sorry I can't be there for the last game of the season, but I am looking forward to coming to the CCC next year to hear that place pumpin'

bronco rep
03-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey broncs in rd we need more fans like u.Hey it was great to see you again.Look out for this team in 2 yrs.It pisses me off so much that bronco fans cannot even chat GO BRONCOS GO> We sit in sec j & when we start chatting we looking like a bunch of dummies as we are the only fans chatting .Maybe just maybe some of these fans will start chatting sometime.Who knows, but i do know this is one fan that will keep chatting.GO BRONCOS GO

smackitsakic
03-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Very nice work Broncs! I for one will be at the game on Friday night, hopefully with MO. I'll give him a shout tomorrow night and see if him and the lady are going or not. With any luck, the three of us will be rockin the building down but we'll not a strong effort from the boys to hush up the Tiger fans. If we can get that first goal, game over. Too bad you won't be there, it'd be great to lose my voice with you again. Next time for sure.
We had so much fun with ya on Friday night we are talking about heading up to Saskatoon on Wednesday night for the game in Toon town. We'll see how that goes though.

Broncs in RD
03-14-2005, 11:07 PM
In two years your right this team will be a force. Short term pain for long term gain. We needed a year like this we have always made the playoffs and either choked or maybe some of those years we shouldn't have made them, but we did (which was always good to see) I think Dean is building something special hopefully it just isn't a playoff team, but a mem. cup team.
So to you bronco fans who can stand up and cheer and get loud chants going (their are only a few of you ) GOOD JOB and KEEP IT UP!!!!! For the rest of you PATHETIC FANS maybe just maybe don't you think these kids would like to play in an atmosphere where fans get into it. I couldn't imagine being 17-20 going out busting my balls and having two people chanting GO BRONCOS GO, then you go into any other rink and have loud and proud fans supporting their team. So to you who complain how bad this team was, Maybe they were playing like how you guys were supporting and cheering for them. Starting now get the CCC back to the LOUD AND PROUD place it use to be.