PDA

View Full Version : odd man out for the 20's

ams19
09-25-2007, 11:28 AM
So who is the odd man out. Yellowhorn is coming back. Vey, Felde and Fast have looked good. Don't want to lose anyone but it is a good thing to have 4 quality 20's and use one as trade bait.

wheels1
09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
All I have to say is that I am glad my name is not Bob Tory. We have 4 great 20's and we can only have 3. I think the odd man out is going to be either Felde or Vey. We could run into a problem with trying to Trade one. If the other teams wait long enough they could possilby get them for free. I hope they make a decision soon..

Stay-Puft
09-25-2007, 04:28 PM
If I had a vote, and I don't, I would trade Vey. At least with Felde, you have a guy that could run the point on the power play and has the speed to make things happen. He could even play on the blueline if you needed him to.

But on the other side, that's where Felde has the better trade value, in my opinion. I'm just glad I don't have to make the decision.

AmsPhotos
09-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Without knowing how strong the team is from a leadership standpoint, its tough to make a choice. Felde provides game breaking speed and a lot more flair. Vey provides more leadership and better two-way play. Vey is probably marketable to both a contender and a rebuilding team. Felde is probably most appealing to a powerhouse team. Maybe it depends what other teams want and which one will fetch the desired return.