PDA

View Full Version : Ams make top ten.

Buddy
09-26-2007, 11:00 AM
http://www.whl.ca/news/?id=7529

Here is the link the CHL top ten rankings. Sure is cool to get some recognition even if I dont put much stock in this list at this point....we made the top ten early last year too.....lets hope we stay there this year!

Buddy

hobster
09-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Congrats ams fans who do you guys all think will be your final 3 20,s im kind of thinking vey might be on the way out i would sure love him in saskatoon considering his home town is only 45 mins away from stoon you never kow haha

HAF
09-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Congrats ams fans who do you guys all think will be your final 3 20,s im kind of thinking vey might be on the way out i would sure love him in saskatoon considering his home town is only 45 mins away from stoon you never kow haha

Considering we just brought in a new center yesterday I guessing Tory is working out a deal for Vey. However, I've given up on trying to guess what that guy is doing.

hobster
09-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Well i know there will be no shortage of goals in tri city this season there stacked up front

AMSRocker
09-27-2007, 10:28 AM
Right now if the D does not change it will be a matter of scoring more goals then the other team. None of this 2-1 win stuff. As far as who is the odd man out.... You got me!!! It is too close to tell. The only guy that we all think is a lock is T.J.Fast and it is because he is D. As for the other 3????
nhl nhl nhl Take photos and pin them up on the wall and throw a dart!
There is only one sure thing and that one guys has to leave...