PDA

View Full Version : Will the Blades match?

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Ok now with the recent trades,made by Regina and Swift Current. Will the Blades make a deal of that nature to try and help them stay in contention to get a playoff spot?

I would think that maybe Molleken is not 100% satisfied with the way the roster looks as of now,knowing him I think that he will try and make a deal,but we will have to wait and see.

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-07-2007, 08:54 PM
So obviously this team is not quite the job done for their coach and GM.

Now the Blades have 9 defencemen on the team In total the Blades have 5 overagers,3 on forward and 2 on defence I am kinda clueless as to what move Lorne Molleken will make next. This is kind of getting exciting!!!!!

I am sure something might be brewing because I think 9 defencemen is too many.

Blades 4 Life!
10-08-2007, 12:30 AM
I think the moves in the past couple of days could put this team closer to a playoff spot. Can't wait for the game tommorrow Mike, Brandon will be there too and I actually have batteries that work for my camera so I can make some vids for my boys at YouTube.

Trav
10-08-2007, 03:18 AM
who the three overagers will be Durand, Fiala and Flatters. Pattersson will be released which will eliminate the pick to PG. Michael Kaye might draw interest but chances are they won't get much for him. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick if that.

Acquiring another forward might be in the works. Wait and see I guess.