PDA

View Full Version : Huge Win

Broncs in RD
09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
The tides have turned Med Hat!!!!!!
7-2 spanking. Big Ern I am working all night and can't wait to get a write up about the game. I am really hoping we keep Wilson as a 20. Huge game by all Broncos Nelson, Wudrick, Doyle Wilson, Dowling +3 Dalecky scoring his first Dub goal, great game boys it's about time we put a whooping on the ***** cats. Things are back to the way they always were.

CrazyGeorge
09-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Leavold healthy scratch...I think we did pretty well without him wouldn't you say? We have four 20 year olds...Wilson, Feild (spelling could be off but ya know who I mean), Larochelle, Leavold. One has to be moved before the overage deadline...could be interesting to see what Dean and company has in mind.

Flathead
09-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Leavold healthy scratch...I think we did pretty well without him wouldn't you say? We have four 20 year olds...Wilson, Feild (spelling could be off but ya know who I mean), Larochelle, Leavold. One has to be moved before the overage deadline...could be interesting to see what Dean and company has in mind.
When I heard Leovold was a healthy scratch the first thing I thought was that a trade may be in the works with Leo, and Dean didn't want to take a chance of him getting injured.

Broncs in RD
09-30-2007, 12:28 AM
If their are no takers then my guess he will be released, should be happening very soon.

dtnewbie_bronco
09-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Great win by the boys! I hate the Tigers!! Dansereau kept off the score sheet tonight, but i wouldn't be to concerened by looking at his numbers last year! What a trade Dean pulled off, wow he really pulled one out of his hat this time!! Do you think we'll trade Leavold or release him? Could definetly get something I would think? Maybe a late draft pick?

Broncs in RD
09-30-2007, 02:16 AM
I like Leavold and like the way he CAN play with skill, speed and intensity, but his attitude has to change, he is not a goon and can be a very important player to this team and any team, but not with the baggage he can't get rid of. I hope the best for him whether he stays here or goes. It will be hard to get anything just for him it will have to be a package deal. I see him getting released, but if Dean can pull something off power to him GM of the year. Leo prove us wrong and play a hard nose game, be intense, but don't cross the line.

SuckItUp
09-30-2007, 08:37 AM
With some recent developments I have a strange feeling Leavold has played his last game with us. Its too bad really but on the other end how many chances does one player get before we realize he hurts the team as a whole. Players need to respect the team and their teamates. But I do wish him all the best.