PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Tiger Trauma
09-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Friday against saskatoon I thought the tigers played really well. They were playing with speed and hitting all night. The frazee, hickmott, ahle'n line was playing really well, and Goaltender Thomas Vosvrada had a good game but wasn't particularly tested much. Was a pretty fast paced game.

Vs Swift Current.

First off someone must have turned on the air conditioning hehe, it was cold in there.

We started really well outshooting swift, and playing sound hockey in the offensive zone. Had a few chances but couldnt bury them.

Then swift slowly started to take the game over. By the end of the first it was apparent swift was starting to control the neutral zone, and was the aggressor, even though the shots favored the tigers. Swift was moving the puck well, and thier passes were sharp and accurate, for the most part.

Second period really collapsed on us. Tomas Vosvrda was giving up a lot of rebounds and the defenceman wern't clearing the crease fast enough, and the broncos scored most of thieir goals that way. The forwards also seemed to be having a tough time back-checking.

I thought for us Koper, Hickmott, Sauer played pretty good games.
While Vosvrda,sim,todd,bendfeld,brown,had off nights.

I'm afraid the last 5 years of dominating swift may have ended Boogaard'd

I'm not really liking the new D-man Zach Sim, as his play has been a defensive liability.

I was disappointed that frazee, and Ahle'n were not dressed for tonights game. I guess you have to scratch someone though to get everyone playing time. The glass defencman was also scratched for tonight.

Looks like matt lowry is really playing well for brandon, scored 2 goals tonight and has 4 goals in 4 games.

Scout
09-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Do you think the trading of Undershute had an effect on your team chemistry? I'm sure he was a fixture with the team and players.When one of your teammates is traded and is one of the leaders on the team it can have a profound effect on your mind and your thoughts are elsewhere than on the game.

Scout