PDA

View Full Version : Lowry

sbtatter
09-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Why did MH give us Lowry so cheaply? He's been a revelation so far. Reminds me a lot of Klinkhammer. Not speedy, but a good team player and gets the job done.
http://whl.ca/stats/player.php?id=23679

Brandonite
09-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Why did MH give us Lowry so cheaply? He's been a revelation so far. Reminds me a lot of Klinkhammer. Not speedy, but a good team player and gets the job done.
http://whl.ca/stats/player.php?id=23679

I dont see Klinkhammer in him at all! Not taking anything away from your opinion but I think Klinks was more hands and the kind of guy who would rarely go into the corners or stick up for a team mate for that matter! I remember last year when the best player on the team (Kohn) goes down from a cheap shot and both him and Dittmer stood there and watched! Lowry will stick up for anyone at anytime and adds some physical presence and scoring touch. Solid addition

Tiger Trauma
09-30-2007, 03:05 PM
He was the odd man out here. He sorta sat back in the shadows a little bit, and with the new rooks coming in he was expendable.

Brandon got a good deal for him, because lowry hadn't really proved himself at all yet. It's good that he is having a strong start in brandon.

Who are his line mates in brandon?

sbtatter
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
He was the odd man out here. He sorta sat back in the shadows a little bit, and with the new rooks coming in he was expendable.

Brandon got a good deal for him, because lowry hadn't really proved himself at all yet. It's good that he is having a strong start in brandon.

Who are his line mates in brandon?
Right now he's on the #1 line with Clark and Dittmer. He plays PP and PK

Brandonite
09-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Right now he's on the #1 line with Clark and Dittmer. He plays PP and PK

Lowry would be that much better if the team did everyone a favour and got rid of Dittmer from that line! Replacing him with Bartek or Fehr would realy help Lowry that much more! Dittmer is crap, and speaking of steals Red Deer stole a bantam pick from Brandon for Dittmer for sure so everything evens out I guess...haha

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
09-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Well its good to see Lowry getting the opportunity that was non-existant here in Medicine Hat and hes making the most of his opportunity.

sbtatter
09-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Lowry would be that much better if the team did everyone a favour and got rid of Dittmer from that line! Replacing him with Bartek or Fehr would realy help Lowry that much more! Dittmer is crap, and speaking of steals Red Deer stole a bantam pick from Brandon for Dittmer for sure so everything evens out I guess...haha
Yeah but that would weaken the Green Fehr line then.

Brandonite
09-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah but that would weaken the Green Fehr line then.

Still, he needs to go! I've never heard a player get ripped apart by the crowd as much as Dittmer does! He's not well liked by the fans at all including me!