PDA

View Full Version : Reich and Schira?

Bran
10-01-2007, 04:31 PM
I know it's only been a couple of games, but how are these boys doing so far? I was sad to see them go!

old_time_hockey
10-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Reich in a good fight against Kelowna on Saturday. Against one of the Bloodoff brothers (forget which one). He looks very solid on his skates.

Craig Schira has a point in 2 games and a +3.

At some points on Sat, they looked out of place but I'm sure that is more just getting used to new teammates and a new system

Bran
10-01-2007, 04:49 PM
You guys will love 'em! Hard working Saskatchewan boys, what more could you ask for? ;) They're pretty decent hockey players, too. It won't take them long to figure it out. Reich went on a roll his first night in Regina (I don't think that's a night too many around here will forget any time soon.) Wish 'em luck for me!

Kassian
10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Reich in a good fight against Kelowna on Saturday. Against one of the Bloodoff brothers (forget which one). He looks very solid on his skates.

Reich fought Mark Messier's son, Lyon. You are probably thinking of the fight after that when Cloud fought Lucas Bloodoff.

old_time_hockey
10-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Reich fought Mark Messier's son, Lyon. You are probably thinking of the fight after that when Cloud fought Lucas Bloodoff.

That's right. Now I remember. Messier dropped like a sack and turtled and then it looked like he was trying to get Reich in some sort of UFC ankle lock.

patsfan33
10-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Craig Schira has a point in 2 games and a +3

bloody hell :burningma

Tadaa
10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
You guys will be amazed by Craig Schira. I'm stunned that we traded him. He has been levelling anyone in the league silly enough to try to get by him since he was 16 and in my mind he was our best defensive D-man. Good Luck Craig and the Giants - I'm sure you will soon be very impressed by that young man!

dondo
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
good to hear .. Kraus needs a change of scenery, but you guys will be amazed by his passes and how well he sees the ice. The only real knock on him is that he will often disappear. oddly enough though he still manages to put up pretty respectable numbers.

Valach was only here for a short time, but from my perspective he's a big guy who doesn't use his size and is a bit suspect positionally -- but has sweet shot. Pair him with a real stay at home D and it might be a good fit.