PDA

View Full Version : team effort beats oil kings

captain blog
10-01-2007, 06:36 PM
wow! the third and fourth line played a lot and had some good scoring chances.the first and second line played great and scored all three goals. it was nice to see all four lines involved in a convincing win. nhl3 also, great d by the d-men and a nice shut out by m.m. 4 of a possible 6 points. not bad. go canes go!!!!!

shushu
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
:
wow! the third and fourth line played a lot and had some good scoring chances.the first and second line played great and scored all three goals. it was nice to see all four lines involved in a convincing win. nhl3 also, great d by the d-men and a nice shut out by m.m. 4 of a possible 6 points. not bad. go canes go!!!!!
dyck keeps it up, there's a reason the team has four lines. also good to see carter and yash starting to put some in, they were both doing good last year............ good luck to the canes tomorrow............................... :thumb:

hockeypsycho
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
We have to admit that Dyck has managed to keep the guys playing well defensively, except for that one period . . . unless the players really don't like him, I think he deserves at least until the end of November to prove that he has the team under control.

shushu
10-01-2007, 10:22 PM
We have to admit that Dyck has managed to keep the guys playing well defensively, except for that one period . . . unless the players really don't like him, I think he deserves at least until the end of November to prove that he has the team under control.
there's nothing personal with dyck as a coach it just boils down making this a solid team. there's alot of fans ( me included) that after many years of bad hockey, are just tired of the same sad story year after year.......... if dycks the man stand up and proove it and we will follow him to the ends of the earth ...............................................