PDA

View Full Version : Who is Going to Toon-town???

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Which games: game 1 & 2 so far
which section: E.....right in the middle of the Blade fans
Fan bus: no travelling by tractor...just kidding...carpooling

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 12:56 PM
I think I'll be going to see some games but I'm affraid we'll lose out pretty quick once the Blades get going the way they can...If Reggie isn't on top of his game it could be a quick series I think. They simply have too much firepower for us I think with 5 guys in the top 25 in scoring.

Triton
03-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Whatever Pirate....we know your pirate and that your a blades fan,from PA.Quit pretending your a Raider fan.We all know how ignorant you can be.

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Be prepared for a loss "Canadian Eh"!!! The Blades just have too much firepower I think. REGGIE will have to steal the series.

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Be prepared for a loss "Canadian Eh"!!! The Blades just have too much firepower I think. REGGIE will have to steal the series.

Reggie will outplay Cyr and that will be the difference in the series. By the way it sounds like you want to be a Raider fan. It fits...you live in PA...your name is pirate....think about it....you know you wanna.

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Maybe when the Raiders get more talent instead of playing a trap style game. Reggie will outplay Cyr but the Raiders simply aren't good enough this year.

Triton
03-16-2005, 03:06 PM
I think I'll be going to see some games but I'm affraid we'll lose out pretty quick once the Blades get going the way they can...If Reggie isn't on top of his game it could be a quick series I think. They simply have too much firepower for us I think with 5 guys in the top 25 in scoring.

See here you try to be a raider fan.Then when I reveal who you really are,you explode and say that the Blades are going to beat the raiders.Who actually do you cheer for?Boy your 2 faced Pirate.This guy is just trouble Jeff.He has been on ALL other boards.So you thought that if you go by your real name and claim that your a raider fan than people would forget who you are?Nice try we all know what kind of person you are,and know that your as rude as they come.Is that about right Pirate?In the above paragraph you said words such as "we'll lose" as in Raiders,but your a blades fan...what are you doing?Also you use words like "us" and you use it in a raider stand point,when really your a blades fan so why are you so 2 faced man.Knock off the crap already!!!

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Maybe when the Raiders get more talent instead of playing a trap style game. Reggie will outplay Cyr but the Raiders simply aren't good enough this year.

But you said Reggie will have to steal the series. I am saying he will.

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 03:41 PM
he isn't going to ban me you moron.

Rebel66
03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
he isn't going to ban me you moron.

Well keep calling someone a moron and you might not give him a choice......
Stick to hockey and then there would be no reason. Can you do that?

Pirate005
03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
i know Jeff as we come from the same circle of friends. He won't ban me so just simmer down.

Furback
03-16-2005, 05:57 PM
why should he get banned? just cause he disagrees with you canadian. The raiders are playing good the kids are getting more ice time and gaining confidence every game. Saskatoon is in trouble Raiders are playing solid as a team and stoon still seems a bit selfish but only time will tell.

Billy Blade
03-16-2005, 05:59 PM
I don't set out to ban anybody, but the name calling and personal attacks don't have a place here. So as long as that stays out of it so will I. ;)

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
So once again.....who is going to Toon-town?????

Knuckle Chucker
03-16-2005, 10:37 PM
can we buy tickets yet?

Yep, they went on sale today (wed)