PDA

View Full Version : Various Cut Off Dates

JustMe
10-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Guys please help with some info:

What are the various cut off dates for WHL ex. team rosters, overagers (11 Oct I think) and final rosters. I've heard final rosters somewhere in Feb but how come so long, season is almost over by then. Just curios because how long are some of these teams gonna hang on to 24,26,28 players on their rosters. Also what is the common number to have on a roster....... :turkey: Come on all you guys that know a lot, help out plllleeeeeaaassssseeeeee.......

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Guys please help with some info:

What are the various cut off dates for WHL ex. team rosters, overagers (11 Oct I think) and final rosters. I've heard final rosters somewhere in Feb but how come so long, season is almost over by then. Just curios because how long are some of these teams gonna hang on to 24,26,28 players on their rosters. Also what is the common number to have on a roster....... :turkey: Come on all you guys that know a lot, help out plllleeeeeaaassssseeeeee.......
Yes the date to get down to 3 overage players and 2 european players is Oct 11th,and the cutdown for the final roster would be after the trade deadline on January 10th. (I think)