PDA

View Full Version : Busy week for Donn Clark

Swamptown
10-07-2007, 08:01 AM
What's going to happen this week in PA? Too many defencemen, too many 20 year olds, and too many goalies?

westbeach55
10-07-2007, 08:22 AM
I think Aime will be the odd man out, it's a tough situation but stanford has earned his way to stay with the team

it would be nice if we could pick up a forward that can put the puck in the net

Five Hole
10-07-2007, 09:33 AM
What's going to happen this week in PA? Too many defencemen, too many 20 year olds, and too many goalies?

Yeah, no kidding, not sure what the heck we're waiting for? Other teams are moving players like crazy, and we're treading water...obviously the other teams are only interested in guys that PA management consider untouchables.
The guys that should be moved just aren't going to get you much other than maybe some future 3rd or 4th round bantam picks...

we need another guy who can score, but they come at a high price, no doubt

look at our offense... after 8 games, our top 3 scoring forwards have 22 points, the remaining 10 forwards have a total of 15 points.... :dead:
sadly, May is the 20 that we probably should move if we hope to get another guy with some touch around the net... besides, we gotta get the D down to a workable number rather than playing musical chairs every night :laugh:
.....make something happen already Clark!

whlhockeyfan13
10-07-2007, 11:11 AM
The longer they take the longer it will take the team to work together and make something happen. they also have stop over playing the forwards they have. These guys are getting tired by the third period and are falling apart then. They need to put together another line that can play. Having all these D's is crazy.

Triton
10-07-2007, 12:30 PM
I was in the shower and I think I heard, Flatters for Dustin Cameron this morning. Can anyone confirm?

Dwight Schrute
10-08-2007, 12:29 AM
im pretty happy. what do the rest of you think ?

bladesfan25
10-08-2007, 01:27 AM
You've just got your team a great player in dustin cameron. Hes got more heart and drive than most i've ever seen. Hes the guys everyone wants to be around. treat him well!

Swamptown
10-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Not surprised Flatters got moved.

Another steal for Donn Clark? We get a player for potentially another 3 years for a 20 year old who will be gone in 6 months, and we don't even give up a draft pick.

The Blades will get a guy who gives it 100% every shift and will provide some veteran leadership on the back end.

Both teams get what they need, but I am surprised that there was no draft pick (even conditional) included.

Dwight Schrute
10-08-2007, 09:06 PM
can anybody give us a few more details on cameron ?

whlhockeyfan13
10-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I see Aime and Scherger have been assigned. Do you think this is it for Raider changes or will they make more?

Dwight Schrute
10-11-2007, 03:16 AM
is pa gonna be a goalie graveyard ? archie, esau, aime, felske, hilton.... hopefully not stanford next year.
vicars, sorochan, beauchemin were solid (most will say deckert but i never thought much of him.) otherwise it seems to be a bad career move to tend goal for pa last few years. what gives ?

Wildeyes
10-11-2007, 05:07 AM
what gives is our goalie coaching when we had vicars, sorochan, beauchemin our goalie coach was artie fehr now our coach is roydon gunn. I think we need to get a solid goalie coach maybe bring back artie.

Swamptown
10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
I agree with you to some degree. Artie Fehr lives in PA and most likely spent more time with his goalies than Roydun Gunn does as he lives in S'toon.

Vicars was brought in as a 20 year old with experience in the dub. Felske and Esau were used as backups for a total of maybe 30 games combined. If Felske was worthy of a more prominent role surely he would have been offered that by another team. Esau was traded to Seattle, and assigned to the BCHL. If he was all that great, he should be in Seattle or at least traded to another team. Same for Hilton, traded to Swift and then disappeared.

I will say that Archie and Hilton did get a bit of the yo-yo treatment here in PA. Archie so far is the only one on your list that has had any appreciable minutes in the dub from that list. When he was here, I thought he did well under the circumstances, but he did have a bit of a rebound control problem.

I'm sure most teams have had similar situations with the rotating goalie carousel, so I don't think PA should be considered a goalie graveyard.