PDA

View Full Version : Game Night!

Sput
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Here we go! About an hour before the puck is dropped and hopes are high in Cougar town. With Weber, Comeau, and possibly Coutrue sitting tonight, the chances of a win got that much better. The Rockets 29-0-2-0 home ice record is due to fall, just like the Cats losing streak is destined to fall tonight. Here's to a great game tonight boys. When I'm not watching, I'll be listening.

Chipper
03-16-2005, 09:16 PM
sooner or later all streaks end as we know well in Cranbrook, and I can smell and upset in Kelowna tonite. Go Cougs Go...

Spungy
03-16-2005, 09:39 PM
i sure hope that winning streak gets broken tonight :D

Jovorock
03-17-2005, 06:54 AM
sooner or later all streaks end as we know well in Cranbrook, and I can smell and upset in Kelowna tonite. Go Cougs Go...
What you smelled last night was the pulp mill and you were down wind in Cranbrook?

Sput
03-17-2005, 12:17 PM
I didn't get to see the whole game on Shaw last night, but I'm guessing it was a pretty decent game played by the Cougs to hold the Rockets to a 2-1 win. Sure looks like its going to have to be a three game sweep by the Cats to make the playoffs. No one ever said these guys did anything the easy way. :confused: Back to back wins this weekend, and a one game playoff on yuesday. Nothing is impossible.