PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip!

WestLEAFfan
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Well, the boys are heading west for a lengthy trip. This team needs to get away from the comfy confines of home for a while and learn to be a team by spending 24/7 together. Nothing better than a long road trip for this. The team needs to relax and shake off the past games and the vets need to lead on this trip. I can't wait to see the team in action vs the RAIDERS on the 17th. CYR will have a huge cheering section at this game. Hopefully he'll have a better showing than as of late.

dagley
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Cant wait to see D.Tyrell/Wishart Friday

WestLEAFfan
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Two Debden hometown boys going head to head so to speak when the COUGARS play the WHEATIES. CYR vs SMITH. That's if CYR gets the start and SMITH is even dressed for the game. A couple of big ifs.

dagley
10-09-2007, 07:24 AM
Matt Smith will more than likely be sent down again, sorry...I don't like the kid.

WestLEAFfan
10-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Matt Smith will more than likely be sent down again, sorry...I don't like the kid.

Now you can't expect me to leave this one alone. I'd appreciate an explanation of your latest post if you don't mind. I hate to admit, but I'm not totally surprised by it though.

hannon09
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I did not hear about smith being sent down but a little bird told me smith was going to be traded from brandon ... i am excited for the 17th tho ive already got my tickets fer the game against the raiders i think Cyr will have more fans there then the raiders