PDA

View Full Version : Solid Blades team effort tonight

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-16-2005, 10:38 PM
The boys played an excellent game tonight. Cudos to Ryan Cyr for the shutout win and also making saves when we had too,and Let`s all hope that his hot streak continues into the playoff run. Ryan Keller, man I can never say enough say about this guy he is an all-around solid hockey player, he certainly knows his role on the team and he proforms each and every game, he is certainly not afraid to get his nose dirty,grind it out and also stand up for his teammates. This hometown guy sure contributes to his team, even after he recovered from a concussion. Ryan Keller has a bright hockey future ahead of him. Aaron Bader has picked up his game lately IMO, not to mention that his linemates Barnes and Setoguchi have contributed in their own ways and to Bader`s sucess also. A three goal hat-trick effort for Bader has proven what he can do. He is a key part of this team along with these offensive weapons Keller,Barnes,Rabbit,Setoguchi,Waschuk,Green,Cyr,a nd we can not the rest of the team. Even the youngsters that were given a chance to show their skills with the Blades:Gillies,Cook,Cloud. the whole team has to give a solid effort and if we do that,then IMO the Saskatoon Blades will be a dangourous team in the Playoffs. Even from a brutal season last year we are a new team this year and we are ready for a playoff run. So be aware of the Saskatoon Blades, WE ARE BACK!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-16-2005, 11:49 PM
No he is not drafted, as a matter of fact he is 20 as u may know so this makes him a free agent, i think in June of 2003 he was invited to a tryout with a Canadian team, i am not sure who though.

Furback
03-16-2005, 11:53 PM
saskatoon is just preparing to go on there 6 game losing streak at the hands of the raiders.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-17-2005, 07:45 AM
why are u always saying that the Raiders will win six games of the series and stuff like that . Are u a player or coach of the raiders? No u are just a FAN. I certainly would not be OVERCONFIDENT which I think u are. As I said before and I will say it again let the two team battle it out until the end. You never know will happen this series can go either way, I highly doubt that the Raiders will win six games, Obvoiusly u have not watched the Blades all season like I have.

Triton
03-17-2005, 10:23 AM
He's ignorant that way.He seems to always put in his 2 cents,and ends up rubbing people the wrong way.

Pirate005
03-17-2005, 01:26 PM
That is why the Blades have 84 pts and the Raiders 67 or 69 whatever it is. THe Raiders have some key players with Colliton and REJ and Fritshaw is really playing well...However after that all the Raiders really have are role players like Kozak, Pearpoint and Seitsonen(who is fairly good). THe Raiders WILL NOT have an answer for the Blades forward depth nor Mike Green. THe series will be good but the Blades should win in 5 or 6.

Furback
03-17-2005, 03:22 PM
im not ignorant my knowledge is fine canadian. I just feel Blades are done just my opinion no use getting worked up about if raiders dont sweep i open myself up for attack. that is fine im a big boy and this rivelry between the two team should be heated. If saskatoon wins in 5 games i will let tyler pick my avatar

Billy Blade
03-17-2005, 09:59 PM
This might be appropriate for Furback if the Blades win in 5:

http://www.candyband.com/bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg

:laugh:

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-17-2005, 10:51 PM
That would be a very funny thing to see

Furback
03-17-2005, 11:06 PM
if blades win in 5 games i will put that as my avatar tell the start of the season but if raiders sweep will you let me pick yours billy

Billy Blade
03-18-2005, 07:04 AM
if blades win in 5 games i will put that as my avatar tell the start of the season but if raiders sweep will you let me pick yours billy

Let's see it before I approve it. ;) I don't think either scenario will happen, I see the series going six games either way.