PDA

View Full Version : Trade Requests

10-09-2007, 06:43 PM
I have heard that a few of our current players have requested trades recently, anyone know whats going on with that? or who we might trade to? who we should trade with?

dagley
10-09-2007, 07:35 PM
We'll take Weise from you, we wanted him last year...hehe!

10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
i am almost certain he will not be going anywhere

CrazyGeorge
10-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Who you basing this out of? What players?

Flathead
10-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I'd venture to guess that it's not much more than hearsay. this team is a team that any young hockey player should want to be on, lots of talent, young and old, and is a serious threat to make some noise, and go deep in the playoffs.

Big Ern
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I'd venture to guess that it's not much more than hearsay.

Well said, FLATHEAD. I will take your side on this one.

After what transpired in the magnified Brady Leavold incident, this is a likely coffee story. LOL

SuckItUp
10-10-2007, 09:01 AM
What a stupid thread this is. This is the most excited I have been for a home opener in years. We have one of the best team in the East. We just came back from the 8 game road trip with 11 points and we are supposed to discuss players wanting trades? Not a chance. If any player wants a trade right now they have no desire to win...end of story.

WorkHorse
10-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Phil Gervais has been traded to the Vancouver Giants. Best of luck to him.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Here's the official release from the Broncos website:

Oct 10 - The Swift Current Broncos have announced Wednesday afternoon that they have traded 17-year-old forward Phil Gervais to the Vancouver Giants for a 3rd Round pick in the 2008 Bantam Draft.

Gervais was originally drafted by the Broncos in the 3rd round, 52nd overall in the 2005 Bantam Draft and is in his 2nd season in the Western Hockey League.

SuckItUp
10-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Best of luck to you Phil. You are a tremendous talent. You will be missed here in my eyes.

sbtatter
10-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Best of luck to you Phil. You are a tremendous talent. You will be missed here in my eyes.
Why would you guys let him go for nothing? Not a criticism, but a question

Broncs in RD
10-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Well I believe he was a third round draft pick, he has not done a whole bunch to increase his stock and in the dub a lot of trades for players like him are for draft picks. Plus the broncos are stacked with depth at forward.

SectionNDeserter
10-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Why would you guys let him go for nothing? Not a criticism, but a questionIt is more of a mystery why the Giants would go out and pick up another grinder (which they have about 3 lines of already). Maybe they thought they needed to replace what Wuchterl brought to the team? Either way, the Broncos got back what they used on him (a 3rd round pick).

Flathead
10-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Wow, terribly disappointed. I liked Gervais a lot, I wish him the best and you guys in Van will get a player that brings hard hitting and intensity every shift. He gets better every game. All the best again, Phil.

Scout
10-10-2007, 06:54 PM
I enjoyed watching Gervais out there and he played with alot of heart. He was also one of the few Broncos who hit and hit hard. He was also great at getting under the other teams skin and draw a penalty. Why only a third round pick? I will miss seeing him throwing the body around. Best of luck Phil.

Scout

CrazyGeorge
10-10-2007, 09:26 PM
This moved did not surprise me at all. I did like like his hitting and aggressiveness but skating was a problem to go along with the depth we have this season at the forward position. Just my opinion.

Scout
10-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Keen's Korner

Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Broncos Deal Gervais to Vancouver
Here's the news release:

The Swift Current Broncos have announced Wednesday afternoon that they have traded 17-year-old forward Phil Gervais to the Vancouver Giants for a 3rd Round pick in the 2008 Bantam Draft.

Gervais was originally drafted by the Broncos in the 3rd round, 52nd overall in the 2005 Bantam Draft and is in his 2nd season in the Western Hockey League.

---------------------

This move gets the Broncos down to 22 players on the roster - a number they usually like to operate with.

The depth at the 17 year-old forward position allows the Broncos to do this. With Mike Brown, Geordie Wudrick, Justin Dowling, Jan Dalecky and a couple of prospects at that age, the Broncos are deep in 1990 talent.

PersonallyI think the Broncos received good value here - a third round pick is pretty good. It also gives them another trade tool to throw around at the deadline if they're in position to make a long playoff run.

The Giants have a pretty good group of forwards already. Phil will be in plenty of competition with the Giants for regular ice-time.

Jon

Toswammi
10-11-2007, 03:49 PM
This caught me by suprise i must say. I like Phil, he went out competed and hit anything in sight. However with that said he was sitting in the crowd a few times this year, so a move isnt really breathtaking. Any how i wish Phil the best in Vangroovy, he is playing for a classy organization and he will do well out there.

CrazyGeorge
10-11-2007, 11:49 PM
We are in first place for the time being. We had a great start to the season, even on an 8 game road swing to start the year but yet there is still trade requests from players? Just a wild guess but perhaps the coach is in deed not wanting to be played for with the current players on the team. What do we do to change this situation?

CrazyGeorge
10-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Good call Broncos Rep.

d-man
10-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Typically a player requests a trade because he doesn't like his current situation ie. lack of ice time, subject of a coach's wrath, etc. If you listen to Dean he isn't overly impressed with the teams performance. Ya 5 wins in 8 road games is good and ya rushing the net is working but there are other things on the ice he sees need improving. Remember this is year 4 of a 5 year plan and the coach expects a certain amount of growth and development each day. Some players can see that vision others can only see their own.
I won't criticize an individual player, especially since I haven't seen them play this year but if there are guys who can't see Deans vision then move them because there are enough guys in this league and junior A that will buy into it.

broncorep - Lets get a couple of wins this weekend & let Dean do the coaching & we will do the cheering. Go Broncos Go

Exactly right! :clap:

RV@BBB
10-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Typically a player requests a trade because he doesn't like his current situation ie. lack of ice time, subject of a coach's wrath, etc. If you listen to Dean he isn't overly impressed with the teams performance. Ya 5 wins in 8 road games is good and ya rushing the net is working but there are other things on the ice he sees need improving. Remember this is year 4 of a 5 year plan and the coach expects a certain amount of growth and development each day. Some players can see that vision others can only see their own.
I won't criticize an individual player, especially since I haven't seen them play this year but if there are guys who can't see Deans vision then move them because there are enough guys in this league and junior A that will buy into it.

broncorep - Lets get a couple of wins this weekend & let Dean do the coaching & we will do the cheering. Go Broncos Go

Exactly right! :clap:

If this is a 4 or 5 year plan then you will not see any of these guys benefitting unless you're a 16yr old rookie, provided that is the game plan has come together. That says that any of these guys that are looking at playing beyond the WHL will have a harder time buying into it unless they are the ones getting the ice time. The Guys that see the WHL as their end goal would be more willing to buy in. Obviously there is not one person on the team that does not want to win, but i think the issues might revolve around contributing more, gaining some recognition, and the future beyond the whl. I believe that even if a player wants to trade he also wants to win. These guys are still young and not giving them the credit they deserve for having a great road trip would leave someone feeling inadequate regardless of how hard they tried. You want growth be positive focus on the positives and reward the positives, dont focus on the negatives. Most athlete's just want to know where they fit in now and not every coach will match every athlete, doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong. You want to build an effective team you build it with people that want to fulfill the roles you have outlined, don't squeeze them into something they don't want to be don't dangle carrots.

Regardless - Everyone wants to win... so plan on winning

Johnsy05
10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
If this is a 4 or 5 year plan then you will not see any of these guys benefitting unless you're a 16yr old rookie, provided that is the game plan has come together. That says that any of these guys that are looking at playing beyond the WHL will have a harder time buying into it unless they are the ones getting the ice time. The Guys that see the WHL as their end goal would be more willing to buy in. Obviously there is not one person on the team that does not want to win, but i think the issues might revolve around contributing more, gaining some recognition, and the future beyond the whl. I believe that even if a player wants to trade he also wants to win. These guys are still young and not giving them the credit they deserve for having a great road trip would leave someone feeling inadequate regardless of how hard they tried. You want growth be positive focus on the positives and reward the positives, dont focus on the negatives. Most athlete's just want to know where they fit in now and not every coach will match every athlete, doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong. You want to build an effective team you build it with people that want to fulfill the roles you have outlined, don't squeeze them into something they don't want to be don't dangle carrots.

Regardless - Everyone wants to win... so plan on winning

Re-read his post he say's this is year 4 of a 5 year plan. Not this is a 4 or 5 year plan. make sense?

ointhecreek
10-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I think alot of this is a crock. Some people that don't have a clue just trying to start trouble. We finally have a good team that will make some noise in the east and people want to tear us down. I say don't let them, just enjoy some great hockey this year.

Flathead
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I think alot of this is a crock. Some people that don't have a clue just trying to start trouble. We finally have a good team that will make some noise in the east and people want to tear us down. I say don't let them, just enjoy some great hockey this year.
I was thinking the same thing all day today. And to say that this person wants a trade because of the coach, that's to easy. In a city where coaches are like QB's on the Riders, that's just, a way to easy way to stir the pot. I'm not buying it, but I will enjoy some hockey!! Let's go Broncos.

RV@BBB
10-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Sorry for the misread and thanks for pointing that out. I think the broncos have a very strong team this year and it will be great watching them succeed. I just wanted to say that sometimes an athlete might not want the role that they have been given and its understandable. These guys are young and all trying to make a name for themselves and even if someone wants a trade it doesn't mean the end of the world. I wasn't bashing any ideas simply stating a point of view that sometimes gets overlooked. The only thing that matters is playing hockey.

hobster
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
This is a Blades fan i just want too congratulate you on your first win on your renovated building, and im also glad that a vet whl team beat a expansion team and show them the roapes haha.

RV@BBB
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Haha I just thought a dumb topic like this could use some humor. the true fans wanted a win and I think there were a few exclamation marks. As for the trade rumors I don't think its affecting the broncs haha GO BRONCS

Topshelf
10-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Enough talk about the trade rumours for now, theres nothing any of us can do about it anyway, if it happens- it happens, just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, we're on a roll!!!!!!

d-man
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
The boys keep rolling like this and the only trade requests will be coming from players on other teams wanting to come here. Looked great tonight boys do it again against RD tomorrow

sbtatter
10-12-2007, 11:24 PM
The boys keep rolling like this and the only trade requests will be coming from players on other teams wanting to come here. Looked great tonight boys do it again against RD tomorrow
Ha, you're like Brandon last year, peaking to early!!!!

bronco rep
10-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey buddy i hate to say this to you but wait till this team hits its peak. There is far to much talent on this team to slow this train. From goaltenders out this team is rock solid. What a yr we are in for here in Speedy Creek. Yes & the best is yet to come.

Big Ern
10-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Ha, you're like Brandon last year, peaking to early!!!!

I'm not a bad person...I don't wanna sound like an a**hole here. But it does seem like all your posts are inflicting negativity on our forum, and on our team.

Brandon has a forum of their own too...did you know that??

SuckItUp
10-12-2007, 11:47 PM
I agree totally. The best is yet to come. Talent both young and old. Man is that ever nice to type once again. We have amazing talent. Enough about trade crap. We just kicked the Oil Kings *****. Man were they fun to watch. Gonna be a great year in a great building.

bronco rep
10-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Ern i agree with you. Thats all this guy does is come on here & bash the Broncos. If you don't have anything positive to say when this team is rolling STAY THE HELL OUT.

Broncs in RD
10-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Rep this is the same guy who said we made a lopsided trade with the hitmen....lol. To me it is looking a little lopsided the other way. Bortis 8 points Postma 3. Dans 8 points Felde 12 points. Sbatter stay off the cheap stuff and when the Broncos come to town
YOU BETTER GETCHA POPCORN.

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Rep this is the same guy who said we made a lopsided trade with the hitmen....lol. To me it is looking a little lopsided the other way. Bortis 8 points Postma 3. Dans 8 points Felde 12 points. Sbatter stay off the cheap stuff and when the Broncos come to town
YOU BETTER GETCHA POPCORN.
Holy, you guy's are sensitive!! I still think Calgary won the trade, but why is that opinion perceived as negative? And your team reminds me of the Wheaties and Tips last year, burning hot for the first part of the year, just peaking too early. But if you think that's negative, oh boy, you guys must have low confidence. Relax, and lets discuss hockey and stay away from personal shots.
I have a question for you that shouldn't cause issues. What was your capacity last year and what is it this year? Followup question, what does an adult ST cost and how many have been sold?

d-man
10-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Holy, you guy's are sensitive!! I still think Calgary won the trade, but why is that opinion perceived as negative? And your team reminds me of the Wheaties and Tips last year, burning hot for the first part of the year, just peaking too early. But if you think that's negative, oh boy, you guys must have low confidence. Relax, and lets discuss hockey and stay away from personal shots.
I have a question for you that shouldn't cause issues. What was your capacity last year and what is it this year? Followup question, what does an adult ST cost and how many have been sold?

Well if the consequences of peaking too early is a division championship like the wheaties did by 13 pts and the tips by 15 points last year then so be it. A second round exit in the playoffs like the wheaties and tips last year is further than the broncos have been the last 5 years I believe. I hope for more than the second round but its a long way off.
As for the trade Bronco fans are happy. Bortis should be happy and is getting some points and Postma gains big market exposure. Win win all around.

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Well if the consequences of peaking too early is a division championship like the wheaties did by 13 pts and the tips by 15 points last year then so be it. A second round exit in the playoffs like the wheaties and tips last year is further than the broncos have been the last 5 years I believe. I hope for more than the second round but its a long way off.
As for the trade Bronco fans are happy. Bortis should be happy and is getting some points and Postma gains big market exposure. Win win all around.
Sounds reasonable to me. One big comparison of last years WK's and this years Bronco's is, this is the year to make a run correct? Because the Bronco's have seven 88's on the team this year, and obviously can only keep three next year. That's exactly what happened to us last year, so now we go into rebuild mode this season. Seems to me that veteran laden teams start off the season hot, then other teams have their 2nd and 3rd season players really start to improve and close the gap on the teams with the large group of 4th year players.
As far as playoffs go, the new conference style first round will really shake things up, makes a lot more games "4 pointers" during the regular season.

SuckItUp
10-13-2007, 11:54 AM

Well put d-man well put. But I for one do not think we have peaked. We are just playing good solid hockey right now. When like 11 players get points in a win its called TEAM EFFORT. I could not be happier. For the record as long as they play like that they could lose the game and I would still be satisfied they are that fun to watch this year.

Teddy_B
10-13-2007, 03:44 PM
How and the crap do you peak already we have barely played 10 games?

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 03:54 PM
How and the crap do you peak already we have barely played 10 games? We did it last year, the Blades did it 3 years ago. relax, it's better to start out early and coast than to not do well at all! It's a credit to the coaching staff and your vets that you burned out of the gate, now the challenge is to keep it going, and to me, your teams set up is a lot like Brandon's last year

dodywood4ever
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I think this is all a pile of crap and don't believe it.

Scout, this is all hearsay and in my opinion damages the players reputation as well as the teams and I believe should be removed. Is this board going to start allowing this kind of white board bs? If so I'm gone.

So if you dont agree with his opinion it needs to be removed? If anybody on this site isnt 100% pro broncos all the time they need to be censored? I belive the guy. Why would he lie?

RV@BBB
10-19-2007, 11:00 PM
well i agree with the fact that forums are for personal opinions and his previous posts say hes not a fan of tassone (2,5andagame). So with that I would say its just someone trying to stir things up. I agree that some players may ask for trades but thats their business not 12112's. He may get more credit if he was a supporter of the athlete's he's throwing into the pot but he's not and I would just say thanks for your input. For the record I think overcoming a broken kneecap and coming back with increased strength and determination shows a lot more dedication than you're giving credit.

ointhecreek
10-19-2007, 11:04 PM
It's not his opinion that matters, it's the fact that it's a rumor that is detrimental to a player and/or teams reputation. There is no proof and we are suppose to take the word of someone we don't know that sits at a computer under an anonymous name. Why would he/she lie? Well it could be a number of reasons, we don't know him/her. I'll respect a persons opinion when it doesn't affect the players/teams reputation.

SectionNDeserter
10-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Where is Drunk Gerald when you need him!

Broncs in RD
10-20-2007, 08:17 AM
I was listening to the Calgary post game last night and it sounds pretty likely that Keaton Ellerby is on the move. It sounds like to a team in the east, but who knows. I for one would like Ellerby on the back end, with the moves Dean made to get Felde and Dansereau I could certanly see him making this deal to add to an already lethal team this addition would make us a mighty power. I believe we have the depth and draft picks to make this move. Dean has set this team up very well and has given this team the oppurtunity to make this team Mem cup contenders this year and next. Ellerby is a world junior, first round NHL draft pick and would be a great pairing with Doyle or Wilson. Your thoughts??????

Johnsy05
10-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I was listening to the Calgary post game last night and it sounds pretty likely that Keaton Ellerby is on the move. It sounds like to a team in the east, but who knows. I for one would like Ellerby on the back end, with the moves Dean made to get Felde and Dansereau I could certanly see him making this deal to add to an already lethal team this addition would make us a mighty power. I believe we have the depth and draft picks to make this move. Dean has set this team up very well and has given this team the oppurtunity to make this team Mem cup contenders this year and next. Ellerby is a world junior, first round NHL draft pick and would be a great pairing with Doyle or Wilson. Your thoughts??????

Dunstall and Ellerby for Mcavoy, nelson and a draft pick(s)? That would be a good trade for us specially since we have too many 88's for next year.

Note: I am totally making this up for as to what i would do. Never heard this at all. Not trying to spread rumours.

Toswammi
10-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Where is Drunk Gerald when you need him!

Havent seen that name pop up in a while :laugh:
Always good for a little humor

Toswammi
10-20-2007, 10:50 AM
It's not his opinion that matters, it's the fact that it's a rumor that is detrimental to a player and/or teams reputation. There is no proof and we are suppose to take the word of someone we don't know that sits at a computer under an anonymous name. Why would he/she lie? Well it could be a number of reasons, we don't know him/her. I'll respect a persons opinion when it doesn't affect the players/teams reputation.

x2

Toswammi
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Dunstall and Ellerby for Mcavoy, nelson and a draft pick(s)? That would be a good trade for us specially since we have too many 88's for next year.

Note: I am totally making this up for as to what i would do. Never heard this at all. Not trying to spread rumours.

I had to chuckle when i read this, and not cause i think the trade is good/bad or whatever. Its that its the third or so trade rumour/idea i have heard that involved Levi.

Broncs in RD
10-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Yes we are gonna have to trade 88's sometime this year. I don't know when the right time is; now, trade deadline or in the off-season(which will drop their stock because they will be 20's), but I would like to see us get something for our 88's seeing as they are for the most part top end guys. It's too bad because Nelson is a Top end guy in the dub and has a lot of stock, but is also very valuable to this team, (not to mention it's super ern's fav. player it might send him into a deep depression) Dean's got some big decisions this year and in the off season. I really like our team this year any move will be a tough one to swallow, but I have faith in Deanno. Dean hands down is the GM of the year for turning this franchise around by giving us quality depth and rebuilding our tradition.

SuckItUp
10-20-2007, 11:39 AM

I could not agree more. And I am also guilty of the rumor mill ( ie. Leavold which I have apologized for ) its one thing to speak your mind but when you try to tarnish a good young kid because you heard a friend of a friend say this is BS. I should not have been able to say what I said about brady and this is the exact same thing. I still feel bad. 12112 keep your childish schoolyard shenanagins to yourself. I know I will.

sbtatter
10-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Big Ern or Scout likely have enough "inside" knowledge to confirm or reject rumours about players don't they? Kind of able to keep everyone on here honest about player rumours.

Johnsy05
10-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I had to chuckle when i read this, and not cause i think the trade is good/bad or whatever. Its that its the third or so trade rumour/idea i have heard that involved Levi.

Nothing against levi but u gotta give something good up to get something good back in return.

Scout
10-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Lets keep it civil here. After getting alot of private messages i decided to edit some of this threads content. It appears to me most posters do not want players names to appear as a rumor mill. I also received an e-mail from one of the players and at his request edited this thread. These players read this forum and so do team officials. If we want to keep this site at the high level it is now, then we must not only work with each other but also with the players whos names sometimes appear on our forum as a rumor. Remember it is only a rumor until it is official so personal names should be kept out of it. I want our forum to have a good relationship with the team and players and we need to keep it that way. If a player or players request we edit or remove a rumor than i think we should grant their wish. I realize some of you will be ticked at the editing of a players name but like i said the majority wish names not appear.The thing we have to remember is this is the best team we have had in years and we should be enjoying it not starting rumors on certain player. One such rumor was that Bortis requested a trade. Well the truth be known it wasen't Kyle that asked to be traded but it was his agent who requested a trade. It was made to sound like Kyle didn't want to be here and that was not the case. So any posters i may have offended by editing names and posts, i appologize to but i also have to go by the majority and with any players whos names may be involved. The Broncos know who i am and how to contact me as to most players. I have a good relationship with both and i wish to keep it that way so we can continue to work with each other. If you wish to post a players name who had a terrible game etc. then fine, but i think posting rumors about players wanted to be traded and using their name and it is only a rumor then maybe the name shouldn't be posted.

Scout

observer9
10-20-2007, 03:42 PM
This coming from a guy who said he wouldnt be coming to games this season because of the way an employee of the team was treated. It's a story you chased after and tried to make public to make the team look bad. You called out the management of this team on this forum. Yah, you have a GREAT relationship with the team and players I'm sure. Who are you kidding? Not me.

ointhecreek
10-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Lets keep it civil here. After getting alot of private messages i decided to edit some of this threads content. It appears to me most posters do not want players names to appear as a rumor mill. I also received an e-mail from one of the players and at his request edited this thread. These players read this forum and so do team officials. If we want to keep this site at the high level it is now, then we must not only work with each other but also with the players whos names sometimes appear on our forum as a rumor. Remember it is only a rumor until it is official so personal names should be kept out of it. I want our forum to have a good relationship with the team and players and we need to keep it that way. If a player or players request we edit or remove a rumor than i think we should grant their wish. I realize some of you will be ticked at the editing of a players name but like i said the majority wish names not appear.The thing we have to remember is this is the best team we have had in years and we should be enjoying it not starting rumors on certain player. One such rumor was that Bortis requested a trade. Well the truth be known it wasen't Kyle that asked to be traded but it was his agent who requested a trade. It was made to sound like Kyle didn't want to be here and that was not the case. So any posters i may have offended by editing names and posts, i appologize to but i also have to go by the majority and with any players whos names may be involved. The Broncos know who i am and how to contact me as to most players. I have a good relationship with both and i wish to keep it that way so we can continue to work with each other. If you wish to post a players name who had a terrible game etc. then fine, but i think posting rumors about players wanted to be traded and using their name and it is only a rumor then maybe the name shouldn't be posted.

Scout
My point exactly! Thankyou. applause

wardog fan
10-20-2007, 03:49 PM
i agree with scout somewhat on this forum, yes we all talk alot and love to speak what is on our minds, and we all including myself tend to forget that these kids i repeat kids we all talk about on here are mere teenagers. yes they all want top play pro and have to get used to all this garbage but wow its got to be tough on them and they grow up so fast being away from home and playing this game we all love and they forget to be kids . we billet players back in the day and they grow up so fast its amazing they are basically young men and i think its un fair to talk about stuff we dont know if its true or not we arnt being paid to talk about things till the team annouces it....

ointhecreek
10-20-2007, 03:53 PM
This coming from a guy who said he wouldnt be coming to games this season because of the way an employee of the team was treated. It's a story you chased after and tried to make public to make the team look bad. You called out the management of this team on this forum. Yah, you have a GREAT relationship with the team and players I'm sure. Who are you kidding? Not me.
Give your head a shake. Scout is one of the most loyal fans I have ever met. He is one of the most fair, honest people people I know and know he is a very busy person. I would like you to show me this thread that you accuse him of, because I don't recall seeing it here.

observer9
10-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Give your head a shake. Scout is one of the most loyal fans I have ever met. He is one of the most fair, honest people people I know and know he is a very busy person. I would like you to show me this thread that you accuse him of, because I don't recall seeing it here.

Oh it was there, until he was called out on it and he deleted it. It was early in the season and there were five or six replies on it. He deleted it, and that was a good thing. He was doing the former employee, the team and most of all himself a disservice with that thread. Blew my mind he would take a run at Chynoweth and Moberg.

Then he comes on here all high and mighty. Those in glass houses, etc..

dodywood4ever
10-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Guess I was way off when I said that anything that wasnt blowing sunshine up the Broncos asses would get edited. Whers my post again? Didnt mention any names, didnt bash anybody, just thought that maybe all these little men arent the golden boy, goodie two shoes you all want them to be.

Scout
10-20-2007, 06:24 PM
I reinserted your thread.

Scout

Scout
10-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I did do what he said but when i realized how stupid the post was i did delete it. As a Mod i felt it was not right to post what i posted and i was breaking the rules of being a Mod. It involved my son and as any parent would do i wanted to defend him and let my anger do my talking instead. Once i calmed down and realized what i did i deleted the thread. Observer9 knows who i am and i know who he is so he knows what i'm like as a person. Now that i admitted my error from the past maybe we can move on to talking Bronco hockey.

Scout

Broncs in RD
10-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Back to hockey talk, what do you all think of getting a NHL 1st round draft pick on the backend? Would that put us over the top and be Mem cup contenders or are we that now. Seeing as I can't watch all the games like most can I know we are great, but are we missing anything?
P.S this thread has almost topped the Benke thread.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Back to hockey talk, what do you all think of getting a NHL 1st round draft pick on the backend? Would that put us over the top and be Mem cup contenders or are we that now. Seeing as I can't watch all the games like most can I know we are great, but are we missing anything?
P.S this thread has almost topped the Benke thread.

Your pal Doyle should have been a top pick in the draft, what happened to him?

But you guys do need someone else to fill the hole that "the postman" left when he got traded to calgary. Dont deal for Ellerby though. He is worth alot more on the trade market than he would be to the team. Very, very overrated.

Go for Stamler from edmonton. Good defenceman. Trade Larochelle, and a younger player for him and a low pick

Broncs in RD
10-20-2007, 08:15 PM
RJ won't be traded, to good of a leader and a big dressing room impact. As for names I will not mention cause I don't want to disturb any players. Doyles stock really dropped I am not to sure, maybe the change of scenery, but he has proven that he should have been a high pick with his play this year.