PDA

View Full Version : Make them the starters Lorne

Tidball
10-10-2007, 09:26 AM
After Fiala, Gillies, and Durand scored 11 points against the Pats i think they earned the chance to be the starting line. Nothing against McCrae, Hulak, Wintoneak, But the DFG line could potentailly be one of the most dangerous lines in the WHL.

The speed, skill, hitting ability of Gillies, the Speed and always 100% effort of Durand, and the pure skill and soft hands of Fiala make up for a perfect combo. Lorne needs to give these guys 1st line ice time or at least split the ice time. Agreed or no?

GBG BLEED BLUE
10-10-2007, 04:42 PM
After Fiala, Gillies, and Durand scored 11 points against the Pats i think they earned the chance to be the starting line. Nothing against McCrae, Hulak, Wintoneak, But the DFG line could potentailly be one of the most dangerous lines in the WHL.

The speed, skill, hitting ability of Gillies, the Speed and always 100% effort of Durand, and the pure skill and soft hands of Fiala make up for a perfect combo. Lorne needs to give these guys 1st line ice time or at least split the ice time. Agreed or no?
Yes I agree and I thought they were the #1 line anyways? If they are not I do also think that they should be the #1 line,but that is the advantage of having such a talented group of forwards,the Blades seem to have 2 good lines that can put up some points. Hopefully this continues.