PDA

View Full Version : CHL Rankings

dagley
10-10-2007, 10:42 AM

sbtatter
10-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Flattering ranking, but I think we're not quite there yet. Need to get the second line of Green/Bartek/(used to be Fehr before concussion scoring), and the kid line chipping in again...but I think our defence is really dominating the play (as it should with the experience back there). I'll enjoy the high ranking while we have it, who would have predicted this start to the season??!!!!

Triton
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I hope the boys can come away this weekend with the two game sweep, hopefully we get the building rocking on Friday.

We're playing sound fundamental hockey and just keeping it simple. The PK has been great, if only we could get the PP going a little more. I think with Dittmer being named POTW, he's going to have a big weekend..a little more jump in his step with the honor.

Anyone know if Hayes has been cleared to play?

sbtatter
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Anyone know if Hayes has been cleared to play?
I didn't know Hayes was injured?

Triton
10-10-2007, 12:23 PM
I didn't know Hayes was injured?

Broke a finger on his blocker hand in training camp. The only problem with that was he was unable to hold his stick properly.

sbtatter
10-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Broke a finger on his blocker hand in training camp. The only problem with that was he was unable to hold his stick properly. Oh sorry, for some reason i was thinking Hale when i read Hayes!! It'll be interesting to see when they give Hayes his first start, and no, i don't know if he's ready to play yet....

dagley
10-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I won't make up my opinion until after the U.S. road trip with 5 games in 6 nights. Althought, this 5 game homestand against some stiff competition should shape us up since we got PG/KTN/RD/LET/MH coming in.