PDA

View Full Version : Tigers hold on

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Pretty good tilt between Med Hat and Red Deer tonight. Got into penalty trouble near the end of the game, but thanks to a bonehead penalty by JD Watt that finished off the Rebels surge. Wasnt totally impressed with our game tonight although we did get the 2 points on the road nonetheless. It's early in the season i'll leave a little room for error until chemistry builds and the team comes together. Tomas Vosvrda stood on his head in net, he was good enough that we didnt need a whole lot of offense. This was the Tigers first regulation road win of the season so far.

RDRebelsfan
10-11-2007, 12:25 AM
personally I thought we were the better team for the 1st two periods, especially the 2nd, but could not bury our chances. Then when the 3rd rolled along, the Tigers made the proper adjustments and the Rebels simply fell into a trap.

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-11-2007, 05:53 PM
personally I thought we were the better team for the 1st two periods, especially the 2nd, but could not bury our chances. Then when the 3rd rolled along, the Tigers made the proper adjustments and the Rebels simply fell into a trap.

I thought the 1st was fairly even we had a couple defensive breakdowns but did set the tone with the 1st goal. The 2nd period was a disaster and we were lucky Vosvrda came to play last night, he kept us in position to take advantage in the third.