PDA

View Full Version : Friday could be ugly!

Giantsfan
10-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Calgary just got their *ss handed to them in Kelowna, so they will be ready for Friday's game vs the struggling Giants. If the Giant's struggles continue there will be some major moves. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon, because I'm not a bandwagoner but something major will happen if the lack of work ethic & poor team play continues.

Priceisright
10-11-2007, 12:32 AM
:confused: :confused: ugly?

The Giants are gonna make any big moves. It's too early in the season for panicing. Their coming off a Mem Cup and can be expected to fall off a bit. I figure a .500 season will be good maybe 5 games over at years end. ;)

Giants_24
10-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I could see it happening, and too be brutally honest, the giants need it. They need to get back to last year's work ethic. The way the look right now, they expect to be in the playoffs, and expect to make it to the Memorial Cup again.

Last year we started off 10-0 (right?) and now we're one game over five hundred. Of course we don't have the same team, but we could still have that work ethic. Hay needs to give em all a kick in the behind, and make em work.

Priceisright
10-11-2007, 04:48 PM
One thing I have noticed more than any other year. If we keep this team together all year round we are going to have the most penalty minutes. :D Very tough team this year.