PDA

View Full Version : Bus Legs!

WestLEAFfan
10-12-2007, 07:30 AM
Perhaps coach Shoneck should have the boys stretch their legs a little prior to the game vs the WHEATKINGS tonight? I'd suggest a light jog, say from Regina to Brandon! Let's go boys. A win tonight against a highly favored Wheatie squad would do wonders for confidence. yeehoo

sbtatter
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Perhaps coach Shoneck should have the boys stretch their legs a little prior to the game vs the WHEATKINGS tonight? I'd suggest a light jog, say from Regina to Brandon! Let's go boys. A win tonight against a highly favored Wheatie squad would do wonders for confidence. yeehoo
Are you going to be at the game tonight? Maybe a pre match beer and bet is in order?!!

WestLEAFfan
10-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Sadly, no, I live in SK. But bragging rights may be in order! I'll be tuning into whlfans.ca for regular updates as the evening progresses.

dagley
10-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Ill be at the game knocking back a couple brewskies watching that rookie line tear it up. Will be nice to see Brandis play tonight, he was in one of my classes today hanging out with Bartek...he's quite a scary looking guy.

WestLEAFfan
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
As scary as the PG defence?!? :thumb:

puckmam
10-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Looks like travel did the boys well! Tartaglione with 34 saves. `1 game down and let's hope they keep the momentum so they can fill some seats at home.

WestLEAFfan
10-13-2007, 04:29 AM
I'm not sure if it was a case of PG playing that well or the wheatkings playing that poorly, but we'll take the win for sure. It was extremely weird to see that we finally outshot someone! Good job boys, keep it up.

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Your boys kept plugging away so I give them credit for that but actually Brandon out shot them 36 to 16. All that matters are the 2 points you rang up though!!!! I believe Hunt injured a hand or finger, it looked like that as he left the ice injured

WestLEAFfan
10-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Your boys kept plugging away so I give them credit for that but actually Brandon out shot them 36 to 16.

Whoops, thank-you! That makes the win even better! I wonder if they'll go back with Tommy T tonight?

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Whoops, thank-you! That makes the win even better! I wonder if they'll go back with Tommy T tonight? I don't know what they'll do. Is he the most fired up, cat on a hot tin roof goalie ever to play in the dub? He can't stay in the net, he loves to pass the puck, he's pure entertainment, worth the price of the ticket!!