PDA

View Full Version : Whos excited?

dagley
10-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Who's excited for 5 straight at home :D

WestLEAFfan
10-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm excited for a PG win! Well OK, I'll settle for them keeping it close. :thumb:

Triton
10-12-2007, 06:24 PM
YAY Fehr is back. Brandis not in the line-up tonight. Haha..Jory backing up Caliguiri while Hayes recovers from a concussion he recieved during practice earlier in the week.

dagley
10-12-2007, 09:45 PM
We played like ****, we should have romped PG.

sbtatter
10-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Holy man, that was the most boring game ever. Shots 36 to 16 for Brandon, 4 pipes hit for Brandon and they lose 3 v 2. Is Tommy T the most unorthadox goalie ever??!! Are Prince George the most defensive, mind numbingly boring team I've ever seen? Anyway, Brandon gifted them 2 points tonight. Let's hope the energy levels are ten times higher tomorrow, at least this let down wasn't against a conference rival....

Triton
10-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Not only should PG not be in the league, they didn't belong in the game. Good thing our defenseman scored the winner on ourselves. Yeah thats why you play 60 minutes. Tomorrow better be a better effort. Learning lesson boys.

sbtatter
10-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Not only should PG not be in the league, they didn't belong in the game. Good thing our defenseman scored the winner on ourselves. Yeah thats why you play 60 minutes. Tomorrow better be a better effort. Learning lesson boys.
Triton, i thought you lived in PA? How do you know it was an own goal? (You're correct, I just want to know how you saw it all the way from PA!!!!)

Triton
10-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Triton, i thought you lived in PA? How do you know it was an own goal? (You're correct, I just want to know how you saw it all the way from PA!!!!)

Internet live feed baby. dancing pi I did buy a W'king season ticket to support the team. Thats what I do :groovy:

sbtatter
10-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Internet live feed baby. dancing pi I did buy a W'king season ticket to support the team. Thats what I do :groovy:
How's the feed from the keystone? You need to come to a game to see Calvert/Schenn/Glennie live, they're awesome.

Brandonite
10-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Former Wheat King (1 game) Morgan MacLean made his P.G. debut tonight as well. I still can not belive he is in the WHL at his age as a rookie. Its even harder to believe that he was drafted much higher in the bantam draft than Ryan White!

WestLEAFfan
10-13-2007, 04:13 AM
Not only should PG not be in the league, they didn't belong in the game.

Just a tad harsh don't you think Triton? There is no disputing that PG is struggling this year, however you have no basis for that statement. PG won, the WHEATIES lost, be a good sport. :)

Bully73
10-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Former Wheat King (1 game) Morgan MacLean made his P.G. debut tonight as well. I still can not belive he is in the WHL at his age as a rookie. Its even harder to believe that he was drafted much higher in the bantam draft than Ryan White!

After watching how brutal PG is (yes, I know they won but we completely dominated the game and Tommy T stole the game), it is not surprising in the least that MacLean was picked up by them. In fact, I thought MacLean was one of their best forwards on the night and I was scratching my head how he wasn't able to crack into a WHL lineup earlier in his career.

Brandonite
10-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Just a tad harsh don't you think Triton? There is no disputing that PG is struggling this year, however you have no basis for that statement. PG won, the WHEATIES lost, be a good sport. :)

Just another ridiculous comment that is waaaay out there by Triton....nothing new!! As for MacLean, great for him to finally crack the Dub!!

WestLEAFfan
10-13-2007, 08:48 AM
After watching how brutal PG is (yes, I know they won but we completely dominated the game and Tommy T stole the game)

Hey, every win isn't beautiful! Ever heard the expresion "even a blind chicken can find a kernel of corn once in awhile"? :thumb: Once in the blue moon a goalie has to steal a game. Good job Tommy Tartaglione! applause

sbtatter
10-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Former Wheat King (1 game) Morgan MacLean made his P.G. debut tonight as well. I still can not belive he is in the WHL at his age as a rookie. Its even harder to believe that he was drafted much higher in the bantam draft than Ryan White! Did MacLean play on the Bdn AAA team that won nationals?
What's the deal with White being drafted so late in the bantam draft? Why didn't he go earlier? And why didn't the WK take him, they seem to take lots of other Brandon guys....

Brandonite
10-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Did MacLean play on the Bdn AAA team that won nationals?
What's the deal with White being drafted so late in the bantam draft? Why didn't he go earlier? And why didn't the WK take him, they seem to take lots of other Brandon guys....

No, Morgan MacLean was not on the winning AAA team from Brandon. Morgan actually never played hockey in Brandon at all except for his minor stint in Brandon. As for the draft, that was a weird year. Mike Cann was also taken higher than White and is no where to be seen anymore neither. White was never supposed to be the star he is now, he turned out big time! Brandon does take alot of Brandon boys with hopes they can do the same thing they did in AAA but it rarely works out that way!!