PDA

View Full Version : Good job Blades !!!

hobster
10-12-2007, 09:32 PM
The Blades put out a good efort but the one thing is, JD Watt was running guys all night the Blades still didn't get unddisaplinedd and take penalties at all and all good game nice and chippy just like the old days.

hobster
10-12-2007, 09:40 PM
A couple spelling erros there, i forgot it was a grammer school haha.

Trav
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
good effort by the whole team.

Right now I'd say Flatters is an upgrade on Cameron and definitely an upgrade on Curtis Pattersson. He played a very good game, as did Elliot which isn't a surprise now. Those two were the best d-men for the Blades. Dunno why people don't like Flatters. He's not a skilled d-man but he's been solid so far, hope he keeps it up. Made some nice hits and he's being a leader on the ice at the back end. As for Elliot, the guy impresses me more and more, going to be a great d-man in the league.

Liked Fiala as well, brings speed, made some nice plays, got one assist. Durand and Gillies along with Fiala are a solid line. I'd expect those three to stay together the rest of the year. Durand was a solid pick up to.

Klotz did well in his two fights.

Reffing was suspect as usual.

Red Deer has a good young team, Ferraro is going to be a top notch player in a couple years.

Someone needs to take care of Watt.