PDA

View Full Version : Shots on Net

Zookeeper
10-12-2007, 10:04 PM
What is happening with this team? They are being badly outshot every game. 45 to 20 tonight. I have not made it to many games yet this year but what is going on, are they still following Anholts foot steps of dump the puck in and go for a line change? These games much be boring to watch for a Raider fan, the play is always in our defences zone most of the night. How can we win any games when we are getting out shot twice as much. Good to see Butler is playing well. Another lost in OT with a power play goal.

Sabes
10-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Follow up a 20 shot performance with a 19 shot game.

Dwight Schrute
10-14-2007, 10:30 PM
shots were better tonight

hobster
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
1 goal against a very weak Rebels team isn't gonna cut they didn't even have Watt in there lineup. Scoring chances i value way more than shots on goal that should be a stat over shots. Time too start playing these young guys a little more some of the vets arent getting the job done, DePape 4 points in 1 gams ***.

Triton
10-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Quality, not quantity.

whlhockeyfan13
10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe we should shake the lineups a bit. Might be time to try some new combinations to see if we can get some goals. What does everyone think some new lines could be. Anyone you would like to see paired up?

hobster
10-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I guess andy smith back will help out, but for now they got too have depape on aline with robetson and small ,and when smith comes back put him on a line with mcdonald dobrowlski ,third line brandle lamb hewson .

Triton
10-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Seems only 1 line scores, and teams are going to clue in on that and are going to shut that down. Every night all you see is Robertson and McDonald on the score sheet. Goals are going to be at a premium with this club.

hobster
10-15-2007, 03:25 PM
This has too suck for raider fans another last place team most likely untill don clark leaves i don't see things changing

Zookeeper
10-16-2007, 12:31 AM
I was at the game against Red Deer and the Raiders couldn't get anything going. Butler keep them in the game, if it was not for him, the score could of easily been 4-1 or worse. I noticed alot of dumping the puck in and off to the bench they went. Too many player are being too fancy and trying one too many moves, let try putting the puck on the net and looking for some rebounds or lucky bounces. Mike Small looked great again, but barely played.

whlhockeyfan13
10-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Just hope mike Small doesn't go rusty not getting much game time. Just found out he is Tyler Ennis' (of Medicine Hat) cousin.

Doogie_T-BirdsFan
10-16-2007, 08:57 AM
I guess andy smith back will help out, but for now they got too have depape on aline with robetson and small ,and when smith comes back put him on a line with mcdonald dobrowlski ,third line brandle lamb hewson .

You have all the centre men on one line that doesn't make any sense. i would put i more like this papy, smithy, rat- small going in for papey maybe; mac, hewson, leblanc, -herrod thrown in here once in awhile ; cameron, brandle, trach or dobrowski ;