PDA

View Full Version : Sutter?

ProStaff
10-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Guys what is all the hype about this kid? I am not to impressed! he is a first rounder? com on! Gillies showed why he is a first rounder, I think Sutter is way overrated! and can not believe he got draft earlier than Gillies. oh well time will tell I guess, it must be nice to a the last name he does, it gives him more chances to get better! some guy with different last name would have been cut already!

Eye.Of.The.Tiger
10-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Guys what is all the hype about this kid? I am not to impressed! he is a first rounder? com on! Gillies showed why he is a first rounder, I think Sutter is way overrated! and can not believe he got draft earlier than Gillies. oh well time will tell I guess, it must be nice to a the last name he does, it gives him more chances to get better! some guy with different last name would have been cut already!

Sutter is not the most flashy guy out there, but there is nobody better in the in the defensive zone, and hes also excellent in the faceoff circle(a lot of people overlook the importance of faceoffs). He is not going to be a 1st line stud that will score you 30 goals each season and Carolina knew that when they drafted him, their not looking for anyone to replace Eric Staal. What Sutter brings to the table is that he is very smart and he can play within a system and his offensive game will come around yet.